chapter 6

Carson's pov:

WELL here we are. I was standing with my anger and annoyance at ten. The demon "she that shall not be named" was finding to much happiness from my facial response.

The doorbell is ringed, and noone responds. So Victoria tried again. Still no response. David had enough so right when he was about to knock on the door. It seemed to open by itself. More like creep slowly. Victoria stepped in a foot "hey anyone home?". The inside old wood furnishings. Nice like you went back in time 1870's. Wooden floors, stairs and rails.

We hear the wood creak under us. David spoke up "this place gives me the creeps".

With that Victoria added in against Davids statements "Don't insult someone's house without reasoning"

David Nods no "hey something just says to 'keep out'. Everythings quite like a horror movie and the door opens with noone. Ya the place creeps me out. Like something tells me to stay out.".

I for one was wondering were Rachel was?

But before i could talk a girls voice was heard from on top. "Hey Victoria I'll be down in a bit. Maybe you come up here to help me change"?

Victoria replied up "ya I'll be a minute". She stared at david and me. Well more like glared "you two stay here and try not to touch or break anything. Also carson don't try to peek or, I'll kill you". I just nodded "not like I'll try anything"

After she ran up with malicious intent. David spoke up "so want to look around and touch things?". I looked at him and laughed "do you even have to ask?".

We started looking around the first floor. We would go from the front to the back. The living room to the kitchen. Everything's old fashion. Old marble top counters and a oven just as old. Everything was clean nothing like David house or mine. No family pictures. David took note of this "hey for a family home the place is to perfect. Also no family photos or anything to hint". But what caught my and Davids little eyes was a small home study. Books all over the walls And weirdly a single candle on a wall Just standing alone.

David "ya that's some scary movie shit. So do we pull it?"

I look at him "ya like I'll open a Secret Door. That will lead us to a secret room. That will most likely result in some accident". Coming from us. We were pretty tempted. Like the place was asking us to do it.

David laughs sly "a creepy house, a creepy study and last but not least a candle on a wall. Ya i say we pull it". While he looked at me. He was sending head messages to do it.

I stared back "well why dont you do it david."

David nodded no "your creepy girlfriends house. Your responsibility. Just in case, I'll step over here at the exit to keep watch"

Yes in times like this. He would matter be the guy to throw me under the bus. "Ok first show some respect. Second kiss my ass. And third go fuck yourself my best friend."

David looked smug "maybe i will. But before that, pull the lever kronk."

I rely sarcasm *"I just enjoy are little talks". Well with every thing going the way it is. Might as well pull it and find out.

I walked towards the candle on the wall and pull. To my horrors it moves down. Clicking infront of me and opening a hidden wall door. Leading even further down a set of stairs. I look back at my guy. And his face says it all. 'We fucked up'.

David's pov:

Carson's face was just like mine. Sacred shitless. I had a bad feeling and guess what i was right. Everything in this house made me feel uncomfortable. Like i was being watched by something. Hunted? Maybe. Well i guess things were too good to be true. Some random girl I've never meet or heard. Getting with my boy, Out of nowhere.

Well i have or have not made it my mission to know all those around Victoria and carson. It's not like stalking, this was just setting a background check. Well what made this weird was that when i think about it. This Rachel chick never seen or heard of her. Like she just randomly showed up out of nowhere. What made this more strange is that Victoria knows her. I don't recall anyone by that name or face. Something just wasn't right. 

Don't get me wrong. Carson could get a girl no problem. Probably three if he had more confidence and just asked them. Hell i seen my boy get stared at by more then a few of girls. If carson took his not approachable attitude and actually smiled more. Then he would be set. But, right now i fuckin called it when we first stepped foot in this hell hole. Sometimes i could just feel it.

I spoke up "let's get out of here with Victoria and bounce. This bitch crazy".

Carson looked right at me pissed and half scared "look david maybe it's her dad's or some other explainable thing"

I just looked at him dumb founded "then why are her parents nowhere to be seen?"

Carson just told me "maybe they work? Maybe.."

I just stopped him  "bro there's to many red flags. don't get me wrong that could be true but the place looks a little to prefect. Like people don't live here"

Carson look down the stairs "well maybe well get are answers if we go down"

I was pissed and terrified. Like every part of my body was trying to say run but.. "Bro don't be stupid and use that smart brain of yours. Don't get us killed." Carson just keep walking down. Without giving me a second thought. I couldn't let him go down alone.

So i walked behind him slowly. Thats when we saw it. A star with a Circle on the ground and weird languages written around in/out the circle. A single large book on a table. Carson was quiet....... Fuck this bitch was crazy........

Carson's pov:

Ok.... What the fuck...saw what i presumed was some witchcraft. Only to find all this shit. I got my phone and started talking pictures Of the words on the circle and the book. David just grabbed my hand "carson is that a picture of you?"

What i saw was not a picture but a drawing of what looked like me and Rachel. But they were in 1200-1300s maybe in Royal clothes. I just stared at it in shock. Like this got to be a dream or maybe some prank victoria pulled out her ass.

Shit i completely forgot about Victoria being with Rachel. Right now david must be shitting bricks. I just touched the painting and took a final picture. "Lets get your girl and get the hell out of here"

David nodded and ran quickly but quietly up the study secret room. I just followed up behind him. I close the Secret Door behind me and moved the candle up until i heard the click. Me and David heard footsteps going down the stairs. We both walked out the study and went to the kitchen. Right before the girls got back. Victoria and Rachel were together but David spoke up "yo it's about time the lady's came down"

Victoria just blushing "well were here". Rachel came up to me and moved my hair behind my ear. She had Lady Like attire. With a blue dress that went down to her knees. And blue converse shoes. Her glasses still on. She then spoke up " Sorry carson i might have over dress".

I was speechless. Like my mind was getting foggy. Like something magical has controlled me. Like my body was leaning on its own. Then felt my face moved down to her own. My lips Just inches away. when i was reawoken with David's remarks "hey guys lets save the kisses for later. Also where's your family at haven't seen any of them yet?".

Rachel stood back from me. Facing David as if annoyed at his voice. "Well i just moved back to town. My parents passed away a long time ago. I live with my aunt shes at work right now. So that leaves us alone".

Victoria punched Davids arm "Sorry Rachel my idiot here doesn't know the story"

Rachel just laughed "it's fine. I'm just considering that the boys were not in school after lunch"

Victoria laughed so that she may brush it off "well boy's would have known if they were in class.".

David looked down playing the game. Not knowing if he was acting or really meaning it "sorry rachel i didn't know. Well how about we call it and head to school"

.
.
.
.
To be continue