chaper 5

Carson pov:
Here we are walking down this shity  road. Were the three of us lived in. what you call the hood. Everything was not that bad, some house's were old ya but the the people were just like "dont fuck with me, i won't fuck with you".

The things that were bad was the gangs and drug dealers that would be on the road. Good thing was that cops or 'five-o' were on the road making sure no one fucks around.

Speaking of the devil, at this time we see some cop's on the side of the road. They were beating this one drug dealer that I've seen selling to highschool students. We just walked passed trying not to get bothered with it.

That's when we got called out by one of those 'he's a prick' cop "Hey the hell you looking at?". I just gave him a annoyed response "just getting to school". That's when he grins "your in school?".

That when i decided to be a smart ass "ya school it's a big place. They got books and all kinds of things". Thats when David jumped in knowing were this was heading "we got to go so later".

The cop just said to "fuck off" and went back to beating that dude on the floor. I didn't give two shits about him. He wasn't my boy so we just continued on down.

Two blocks down, one block away from school. We got outside the hood and entered the rich side of town.

This being were Victoria wanted to meet her friend. We stopped at some really nice house. One of those, you know 'these people work good jobs' types of House's.

That's when i saw gorilla girl smile ominous. This gave me a bad feeling. Like seriously whenever she would get like this. Was when Victoria would get some plan. For some reason she looked straight at me.

Thats when She spoke up "well let's see if Rachel's awake" she looks at me and smiles. One of those evil, dark grins. Only one from the pits of hell like her would have. That's when i got a cold sweat to go down.

I just looked right at her wondering 'how she knew'. I of course being me just gave her a ugly look. She got the message but continued inside "come on let's go up".

David put his arm on my shoulder "well try not to make an ass of yourself".