Airplane (Sakura x Reader)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Is that you guys' vlog title?" Minju said.

"Yes. *chuckles* So as y'all can see. We are lucky enough to be encountered by IZ*ONE. And we're also stupid enough for not realizing it." Joohan said.

"So guys introduce yourselves to my KkuKkus out there."

"Wait KkuKku is your fandom name?" Chaeyeon said.

"Yes. Actually, I'm a big fan of Sakura sunbaenim."

"Oh really? Thanks!" I said.

"2, 3. Annyeonghaseyo we're IZ*ONE."

"Wow, we're lucky WIZ*ONEs!" Hanjoo said.

"I thought you loved TWICE?" Joohan said.

"Hey, you don't know I'm a WIZ*ONE? I'm disappointed in you. We've known each other since childhood yet you don't know me?"

"Guys, Hanjoo's sulking right now. So I will interview IZ*ONE alone."

"Who says you're gonna do it alone?"

"You guys are so funny. And by the way, I also watched some of your videos. One of the best was the Random Game Day." Minju said.

"Really? You watch our videos? Thank you so much!" Hanjoo said.

"Hol' up. Does that mean... Oh no." Joohan laughs.

"Why? What's wrong?" Hanjoo said.

"Sunbaenims, you should watch his video message for Minju sunbaenim. He's a huge fanboy of her." Then Hanjoo slaps his back.

"Okay okay sorry sorry. Ouch, that hurts." He laughs.

We talked a lot and it was a really fun moment between us. However, there's a sudden spark in my heart which tells me that I like Joohan.

To me, he's very kind, caring, and a good listener and adviser. Then, we've arrived in Japan. We go out of the airplane.

It was pretty sad to say goodbye to them as they were really funny guys. Well, I hope to see them again at our fan meeting the day after tomorrow.

"Unnie. Who were they?" Wonyoung said.

"They were some guys who did some vlogging and post it on YouTube channel."

"Really? What's their YouTube channel name?"

"It's JooJoo HanHan Bros." She looks shocked.

"Unnie! They're Joohan and Hanjoo? Damn it I just missed the chance meeting them."

"You know them too?"

"Yeah. I loved all of their videos. They're really funny."

We continued to walk our way to our van. We played some fun games and chatted a lot on our way to our destination.

Joohan's POV

This is probably one of the best days of my life! Hanjoo and I met IZ*ONE on the same airplane!

And not just that, but they even approach us first!!! I got to talk a lot with my bias. What a lucky day.

Gosh, what a way to start the Japan trip. Hanjoo and I are currently on our way to Fukuoka to have dinner.

Well, it's 7 pm here already. So, we went to a restaurant there and after that, we slept at a hotel there for one night.

The next day, we continue our trip to Kagoshima. It's 10 am. We start our vlog and go to our destination.

While we're vlogging, we accidentally met IZ*ONE again at a supermarket! But this time it's Nako, Wonyoung and Yujin. Wonyoung notices me and looks shocked.

"Whoa annyeonghaseyo. You guys are Joohan and Hanjoo, right? The JooJoo HanHan Bros."

"Oh, Wonyoung ssi. You know us? Wow, I didn't know we are that famous."

"Of course you guys are. With 5 million subscribers, who's not famous?"

"Well umm, I guess goodbye then. We're gonna buy some fruits and snacks first and then continue our trip."

"To where?" Yujin said.

"Kagoshima Prefecture. And then Tokyo."

"Wait... Kagoshima and Tokyo? Those two places are where Sakura unnie and I were born." Nako said.

"Yeah. We just gonna have some fun there. We want to know what's there and then take pictures a lot."

"Sounds fun. But isn't it pretty lonely when it's only the two of you?"

"Nako unnie, even if it's only the two of them, it's like 10 people are with them." Wonyoung said.

"Wow, you really are a fan of us Wonyoung ssi."

"Of course! A big fan!"

"Well then bye guys!" We waved then goodbye.

"Wait wait. Before you go." Wonyoung handed me a piece of paper.

"What is this?"

"Open it during your destination to Kagoshima." They waved goodbye to us. We continued our way to Kagoshima by train.

We're lucky we're such some rich guys. As soon as we arrive there, we are amazed by the good view of Kagoshima Bay.

Our first destination is the Kagoshima Bay, then Kagoshima City Aquarium, and last but not least Kagoshima City Museum Of Art.

After we visited all that, we went to a restaurant and ordered some Kagoshima ramen. Gosh, it was really tasty as heaven. We end our second night at the nearest hotel in Kagoshima.