Round 2

-the next day-
Mexico was waiting for Canada at the park,he was just thinking about round 2 with Canada,he eyes were getting full of lust already,Mexico couldn't wait and was already feeling horny,he saw Canada and waved at him,he ran up to him and hugged him,Canada looked at Mexico,"Looks like America will be staying at my house for a night since his air conditioning isn't working at his house so when we start round 2 just try and be a little quiet with your moans",Mexico whined,"damn it,now I can't moan as loud as I want,stupid America",Canada and Mexico left the park and went to Canada's house,Canada unlocked the door and entered,Mexico smirked a little bit and grabbed Canada's hand and walked over to there bedroom,Canada was getting more horny then Mexico,he locked the door and took off his clothes besides this boxers,Mexico took of his clothes as well expect his boxers as well,Canada pins Mexico to the bed and started to put his hand into Mexico's boxers and rubs his dick at a slow pace,"s-shit,that f-feels good..~",Mexico started to take off his boxers showing his dick to Canada,Canada started to droll then take off his boxers,He lined his dick into Mexico's entrance and pushed in,"C-CANADA!~",Mexico arched his back and was panting already,Canada thrusted slowly but when he heard Mexico's loud moans he picked up the speed,he got faster and faster each time,Mexico was gripping on the bed sheets and he was crying of pain but he didn't care since he was enjoying every bit of this,Canada grabbed onto Mexico's hips and was thrusting very fast,Mexico was moaning his ass off and grabbing onto Canada's back leaving more scratch marks in him,"M-Mexico,I think I-im gonna-",Canada cums inside of Mexico and pulls out,Mexico looked at Canada's dick and licked the tip on it,"M-Mexico,stop t-teasing~",Mexico then shoved Canada's dick into his mouth,he gagged but continued to suck in it,he was bobbing his head then he started to suck faster and faster,"M-Mexico suck o-on it more..~",Mexico sucked on it more and faster then Canada cums into his mouth,Mexico was having trouble swallowing it but he managed to swallow it all,Mexico was panting and moaning,then Mexico put his dick inside Canada,"mmm..~",Mexico was thrusting then he started to thrust fast,"AHHHH!!!!~",Canada was panting and gripping on the bed sheets,Mexico thruster harder,"Mexico~!,I think I'm going to-~!",Canada came on Canada,Mexico pulled out his dick and started to give Canada hickeys,Canada was giving Mexico hickeys as well,Canada put his dick inside Mexico again and was humping him,"AHHHHH!!!!!~ CANADA!~ PAPI!!~ MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!!~",Canada put 2 of his fingertips on Mexico's tongue to make him make his moans quieter,Mexico was panting heavy,"M-Mexico,I'm g-gonna cum-~..",Canada came again and was panting,Canada and Mexico were both panting and collapsed,Canada kissed Mexico,"I love you..",Mexico was still panting but still responded,"I love you too Canada..."
                                                                                    -10 minutes later-
"Will there be a 3rd round?",Canada wanted to rape him so he had to lie,"No,I think those 2 rounds were good,maybe another time we will have sex again,one day",Mexico hugged him then kissed them,he waved and walked to his home.