It's weird but cute at the same time.

"I'm finally really super happy to finally see you again, Eli." Theodore said. "I really missed you so much!"

Theodore was giving her the adorable smile as he look at her with fondness. His pale skin looked smooth and the way  his hair was wavy and cool adds to the adorableness.

"We're going to school soon. You could've meet me there."

Theodore frowned. "I just couldn't wait to see your face."

Athena looked at the sand, her cheeks were red. Maybe it's the heat that's getting to her?

Theodore frowned. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

Athena nodded. "uh-huh!"

Theodore then raised her chin up for her to look at him. Athena could see Theodore's soft stare as he smiled genuinely at her.

"Then please don't cover your face. I want to see your face."

Athena was flustered, to say the least.

Athena crossed her arms in embarrassment and gave him a glare.

"Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"What you're saying is really weird."

Theodore laughed and Athena pouted.

"I'm sorry, Eli. Your face is just pretty." Theodore said, leaning forward to kiss her cheeks. "Did it embarrass you?"

"A little... " Athena mumbled. "It's weird... "

"But you don't hate it?" Theodore asks and Athena shook her head.

He nodded. "That's good. I want to tell Eli how much I like her as much as possible."

Athena narrowed her eyes at him. "You like me embarrassed."

Theodore laughed and Athena pouted.

Athena, on the other hand, was mad at herself for being weak against him. Theodore's a smart boy, the only friend that Athena has actually liked. Apart from his charming talks, he's actually a nice boy.

A sweet gentle considerate boy.

"Why don't you play with someone else, Theo?" Athena blurted seriously. "You know Mayka and Jacob, why can't you invite them over?"

Theodore stopped immediately and he looked deep into her eyes. "Do you like them?"

Athena shrugged. "They're okay."

Especially when Athena sees they're furious faces.

"I only enjoy my time when it's with you though."

Athena hummed, hiding her embarrassment.

Theodore kissed her forehead and stood up, giving her a hand. "C'mon! You'll get dirty if you sit in the sand."

"You worry too much." She said as she accepted his hand. She stood up and pouted at him.

Theodore hummed in thought. "I just want to take care of you."

Athena smiled. "Then thank you."

"Anything for you, Eli." Theodore said, kissing the back of her hand like a prince that he is.

=Meanwhile=

"Oh, no he did not!" Zen shouted, earning a few looks from the people. "Did he just kiss her?"

"A peck, to be honest." Owen said.

"Still a kiss." He said.

"Zen, M'lady and Theodore are still kids and besides, he won't do anything that will put her into harm's way." Xavier grumbled.

Charles gave him a disbelief look. "He's a devil hiding in a form of a good angel child."

"Oh, stop it you two." Owen scolded. "That's not nice and besides, he's being kind to Athena and he won't do anything bad to her."

Zen and Charles wasn't listening, they have a grim look on their faces as they glared at Theodore.

"This is war." Zen declared.

"War!" Charles agreed.

The two eldest sighed in exasperation.

______________________________________

Do you think it's weird for Theodore to kiss Athena??

He's just trying to be sweet to her.  XD

Anyways, I hope that you guys enjoyed it! I really like Theodore and Athena. How about you guys?

What do you think?

Drop a vote!