Round one

Canada/age 18/male Mexico/age 18/male Both in collage but right now on fall break.    They also used protection while having sex or raping.

It was a cold autumn Saturday morning and Mexico was at the park sitting on a bench near a tree,he was just reading a book then he got a text from Canada.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Canada/crush❤️:Hey Mexico,could you come over to my house?,I just need somebody to talk with
Mexico:Sure,I'll be there in 5 minutes!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mexico put his book in his backpack and put his phone away,he was excited to be visiting Canada,he was thinking if he should tell his feelings to Canada,he grabbed his backpack and left the park,he started to walk to Canada's house,once he got there Mexico knocked on the door and Canada opened the door,"Mexico!,your finally here",Canada hugged him then let's go,Mexico entered Canada's house and sat on the couch,Canada sat next to him and put his arm around Mex,Mexico turned his head a little and his face turned very red that you couldn't see the eagle on his flag,Canada looked over at Mex,"You okay?",Mexico turned the Canada and nodded,"I'm okay,I-it's just that,well I u-um",Mexico was stuttering with his words but then he just spat it out,"I-I-I have a crush on you Canada,it's okay if you don't like me,w-we can s-still be friends!",Canada turned red,"R-Really?,you know I have a-a crush on you too",Mexico was blushing like a mess then he got close to Canada then leaned in,Canada smirked and closes the gap between them,Mexico was blushing even more but melted into the kiss,Canada was feeling a bit horny so he took off his shirt,"W-Wait Canada are w-we really g-gonna do this?..",Canada pins Mexico then takes off Mexico's shirt and smirks again,"Its only round one,I'm not doing that yet,heh~",Mexico was then feeling horny,Canada started to kiss Mexico aggressively then he started to rub Mexico's member,Mexico started to moan a little bit,"C-Canada,ngh~",Canada breaks the kiss and then starts to suck on his neck,Mexico moaned a little bit louder,Mexico and arching his back and grabbed on Canada leaving a few scratch marks,Canada didn't care he was just enjoying making Mexico moan,Canada stopped sucking on Mexicos neck,"Where should I go to next?~",Canada was looking at Mexico's body trying to find his sweet spot,Mexico smirked a little bit and got up,he pins Canada and gives him lust eyes,"Now it's my turn~",Canada nodded,"with pleasure~",Mexico started to lick Canada's nipples slowly,"ah~,M-Mexico more~",Mexico started to pick up the speed,"Ngh,M-Mex..~",then Mexico was rubbing Canada's member while licking his nipples fast,"M-MEXICO,AH,M-MORE!~",Mexico stopped and got on Canada,he started to hump him a little then he started to increase the speed,"f-f-FUCK!~",Canada was enjoying what Mexico was doing and was moaning his ass off.
-5 minutes later-
Canada kissed Mexico,"don't forget about round 2 tomorrow,it's gonna be a blast heh",Mexico waved at Canada and left.