Secret Unfolded - CH 4

Start from the beginning

"Let her go pirate! She don't belong with you!" Yume shouted.

"Really? she part of my crew. She dose belong to me." Law smirked at the guard.

"C-Captain!" Shachi finally founded them. "That women is... Rina's guard... She..." Law stared at Shachi. "She what?" He asked coldly. "Law put me down... Don't cause fight with the royal guard..." She finally said with her hair covering her eyes. "R-Royal Guard?" He said before placing Rina down. "I have an secret I was  hiding from everyone. My real is Rina Karu. I'm angelic princess of the White Kingdom. Of the heavens." As she explained. Leaving Law and others with their jaws open. "ANGELIC PRINCESS?!" They said together even Law was very shocked by this news himself. "Yes.. I ran away from home... To get away.. Now it time for ---" Law cut her off before pulling her back into his arms. "I never said you can leave the crew Rin-ya.. Princess or not. Your still part of my crew." Yume was growing annoyed. "Please my lady you need return to the kingdom. You're next in line to become the queen." She explained.

"I'm sorry!" With that Rina and Yume flew away together into the skies. "RINA!" Law shouted he wanted his angel to come back to him. He stared at Bepo for moment. "Go fine an map of this kingdom and let set sail. I'm not going let her away from me!" Law did not admit it he had feeling for the angel. "Yes captain!" Bepo heads off looking for an map of White Kingdom.

~*~

As Rina returned to her kingdom the girl was changed out of her pirate clothes into her royal clothes

As Rina returned to her kingdom the girl was changed out of her pirate clothes into her royal clothes. She did not want return here her parents wanted her to married an prince from another kingdom. The girl sat in her room staring into the mirror she had on her dresser only thing she had to remember the heart pirates by as this pendent that they give her. It's was jolly sign pendent that guys together for her. She hide the pendent in an box she did not want her family knowing about it. "Princess?" An knock came to the door as it relived Yume. "I'm ready Yume." As she stood up from her chair then heads out of her room.

Once she heads to Royal meeting where everyone was sitting at. "It's nice of you to return." Her father said even know she was half human she still had angel blood in her. Her parents wanted to keep the kingdom together. "Thank you father." As she joined them the meeting was about her future how she wasn't allow to leave the kingdom's walls again. "FATHER!"  she shouted. "Don't father me. I know what you been up too Rina. Yume explained everything. Your not allow to see those people again" He order before Rina ran out of the meeting hall in tears why was she crying? it not like Law had feelings for her anything. He teased her about her clothes but she thought he was messing with her.

As she ran to the garden of the castle the girl broke down crying. "Law.. Penguin.. Sahchi.. Jean.." Those names rolled off her mouth.  Deeply she did not want go  back here she wanted stay with them they are family to her as night fallen over the kingdom. The princess was sitting in her room staring out the window there was an party going on down stairs she did not want go. Yume came up and knocked on the door. "Princess please come down.." She asked. "No you did this to me! I shouldn't even come back with you!" She shouted in anger. "I know you're angry princess. It was for your own good." She explained. "Not be happy?!" She shouted once more in tears. "Get out." She order with that Yume left the princess's room.

After few hours she walked out of her room to see if the party was still going on. As she approached the top of the stairs. She notices two  guys dancing like morons they kind of remind her of Penguin and Shachi little dose she know it was them. As she started to walk down the stairs the dance party was kicking off with different people from other kingdoms. Then sudden an hand grabs her it's was male wearing an mark over his face. "Maybe I Princess?" He asked as Rina nodded before he leaded to the dance floor. As she started to dance with this guy she notices the tattoos on his hands. 'He can't be...' she shake the feeling off 'There was no way he got in the castle' as they both started dancing together like an ballroom dance.

Once the music died down Rina excuse herself as she walked outside as she stood into the garden where she was this afternoon. She stared down at her hand there was an note. She unfolded. 'We'll save you just sit tight.. My angel' her eyes widened that was Law! when she turned around she notices the masked guy was gone along with the two guys that was dancing like morons. Her eyes started to tear up those guys are too much for her.