Golden Mist???

Depuis le début

How could they not noticed?

Besides Yin, another one of their own is missing.

Haru Mitsuo.

Shy. Caring. Resourceful.

He has been one of Mikoto's greatest friends ever since he came to U.A.

He helped his friends in so many ways and for him to go missing at the camp blew Mikoto off track.

Mikoto:....Does anyone know what happened to him?

Riku: He was last seen Sylvia and Yin before...the kidnapping.

Everyone turned to Sylvia. Since Yin was here. She obviously had to be a witness.

Oka: Well Demon Bimbo. What happened back there?

Sylvia growled at the nickname but decided to tell her side of the story.

Sylvia: It happened...when I was fighting Niko...He was...too strong...

Mikoto:....

Sylvia: I couldn't be able to beat him...not even with my fire quirk or my elastic quirk. He was so fast, I just couldn't be able to withstand him.

Mikoto: (I know how that feels...)

Sylvia: Then...from behind I felt someone touched me...the next thing I know...Everything was a blank.

Destiny: Eh?

Jack: Whoa...

Sylvia: But I did felt like I was trapped. I couldn't move...I couldn't do anything.

Riku: That's because of that mask Villains quirk...

Sylvia: Masked Villain???

Luna: The one that tried to kidnapped you but took Yin instead.

Riku: Indeed.

Riku then went over his analysis.

Riku: I see...Mr. Compress they call him. His quirk is calledcompress. this quirk allows him to compress anything he touches into small marbles.

Maria: That's...really scary, nya.

Luna: Yeah. Imagine being trapped in marble...

Mio:....I don't even want to picture that...

Riku: Not only can Mr.Compress compress the entire body of a victim, but he can also compress certain parts of his victims body, furthermore tearing the victim apart. He's a very dangerous villain so try not to get too close.

Mikoto: What else can he do Riku-kun?

Riku: So far that's it...To start his quirk can contain most things within a small carry size marble so even if he doesn't kill opponent he can just trap them. Also consider his natural slight of hand: a terrifying thing to combo with his quirk.

Samuel: So anything he touches turns into marbles then.

Riku: The only way to explain it.

Jack: And the quickest way. Cause I didn't understand any of that.

Eito: Same.

Souta: That's because your idiots.

Jack: Hey!

Luna: Guys! This is no time for arguing!

Hein: She's right. We need to find Haru and rescue Yin.

Mikoto: But the question is...Like I asked before...Where is Haru...

Class 1-C:.......

Sylvia: Do you think...He was kidnapped along with Yin and Bakugo?

Kelly: No. That can't be possible. They only took Bakugo and Hamada. Mitsuo wasn't one of the targets they mentioned.

Chassy: True. But who knows...even I'm clueless...

Riku: Sadly...Me too...I got no quirk responses from him...He's not even in the closest city it seems...

After Sylvia and Yin were taken...He just...vanished into thin air.

But why Haru though...? Why Yin too...?

There was no evidence that he was kidnapped...So where did he go...?

This case was becoming difficult or hard to understand or explain.

Haru's parents were still busy to hear about the news but his siblings came storming at U.A wondering where the heck their younger brother was at.

Haru's older brother was interogating the heroes while Haru's sister was bawling her eyes out begging the heroes to save their brother.

But still, even with their questions, concerns, and pleads, the heroes still don't have any information about his whereabouts.

So far...they're unknown...

Like Ragdoll, It was another missing persons case for Pete sake.

This whole was thing gotten out of hand which are going make things more harder for the heroes.

Mikoto: Haru...Where are you?