Part 11

In the weeks that followed Todrick and Nathan did their best to avoid Jason and Odell but for some reason they couldn't, it wasn't because they kept running into them by accident no the city was big enough to ensure that never happened, it was because Jason and Odell had made it their mission to be everywhere they went.

Jason always showed up where Todrick worked he'd either be waiting at the reception area or in his car outside every time he'd try and talk to Todrick and Todrick brushed him off as usual, Todrick had began wearing headphones every time he saw Jason it was getting ridiculous day in day out he was always there but Todrick always refused to listen.

Odell on the other hand had taken to sending Nathan flowers everyday whether it be at work or his apartment everyday Nathan when got home from work he'd find flowers waiting for him at his doorstep and for some reason the flowers at his doorstep always had a gift accompanying them sometimes and some other stuff, of course they always found their way to the trash or regifted to people he knew.

Frankly Todrick and Nathan were getting sick of it.

Todrick had just finished up a class and he was working out the details for his next one when Jason as usual tried to talk to him, he always did it in between classes he was considerate like that.

"Todrick you know I'm not gonna leave until you just give me time to talk to you."

Todrick didn't even look up from the paperwork he was doing. "Sure."

"Todrick just let me explain- wait what?"

He turned to Jason. "I said sure, go on in I'll be right there."

Jason went to the studio and Todrick followed after him when they got there Todrick began to prepare for his next class.

"Well, talk." He said laying out some water bottles.

"Sure I wanted to uh talk about what happened that night."

Todrick's moving around was beginning to annoy him. "Todrick could you just sit still for a second."

Todrick didn't stop in fact it seemed like he was ignoring Jason even more eventually Jason got sick and he grabbed Todrick.

"Can't you see am trying to have an honest conversation with you." Jason said clearly aggravated at being ignored.

Todrick looked him in the eye. "It's not nice is it."

Jason looked at him confused. "What?"

"To be ignored to feel unimportant to someone to be treated like nothing more than a speck of dust in the wind that's how I felt and do you know what's worse, all that time I felt like I was the problem like I somehow did something to make you avoid me." Todrick said calmly.

Eventually Jason gently let him go. "I never meant to make you feel like that Tod."

"Well you did, so come on Jason let's hear it what's your explanation for ignoring me for almost a month."

"I didn't black out that night I remember everything I said everything I did and honestly I-."

"What? you regret it."

"Regret nothing."

Todrick for a second thought he had heard wrong. "Huh?"

Jason was actually surprising himself. "I don't regret it Todrick the only thing I regret is that it took me getting drunk to actually admit it."

It took a moment for Todrick to collect himself.

"Well what now?" He said wrapping his arms around himself.

Jason took Todrick's hands in his. "Now, hopefully you will do me the honor of taking you out."

"I'd like that."

×××××××××××

Nathan got out of the elevator of his apartment building he expected to find the usual flowers and trinkets waiting for him by the door to his apartment but instead he found Odell standing there with the flowers and trinkets with a nervous smile for some odd reason Nathan couldn't here any noise coming from the other apartments.

Nathan was shocked at first then he got over it and calmly walked past Odell opened his door and went inside and closed the door no less than 10 minutes later he heard a knock at his door he went over and opened it.

"Yes how may I help you." Nathan said smiling.

"We need to talk."

"About what I don't know you." Nathan said confusedly.

"Oh come on Nathan we went on a date for pete's sake."

"No I went on a date with a man named Odell didn't have a last name he just told me to refer to him as just Odell."

"I can't believe I'm going along with this but yes that was me."

"No you're Odell Jackson Jr you're dating the model Kayla Howard I've never met you before."

"Fuck Nathan just let me in and I will explain everything the whole thing between me and Kayla, everything."

"I don't let strangers into my house."

"Fine I'll stay out here then and I'll keep banging on your door."

"Oh I recommend you not do that Mrs Jameson down the hall doesn't like loud noises and she is very friendly with security."

"No worries we have this whole floor to ourselves."

Nathan looked at him puzzled by want he was talking about. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I paid each and everyone of your neighbors 2000$ for them to not be here they won't be back until tomorrow evening."

"Good for you." Nathan said with a smile his voice dripping with sarcasm then he slammed the door in Odell's face.

Immediately after that Odell upheld his promise and started banging on the door sometimes he would stop Nathan assumed to rest or drink some water then he would be back at it again Nathan took to wearing headphones to drown the noise out and before he knew it nighttime had arrived yet still the banging continued although it seemed much louder Nathan assumed he was using an object a bat maybe.

Sometime after midnight the banging stopped Nathan opened the door and found Odell lying there on a chair using his jacket as a makeshift blanket.

"Fuck." Nathan whispered as he started to coax Odell in to standing up he guided him to the couch.

He went outside and got everything that belonged to Odell his assumption was right Odell had been using a bat and he was wearing gloves that explained how he had been able to keep it up so long without his hands getting sore or injured.

He put a blanket around Odell and went to sleep.

A/N Oh my goodness I honestly can't believe I've gotten to 213 views I honestly have no words