Battle of Marineford - CH 3

Start from the beginning

"Interesting. You have healing powers." Boa was taken interest on this angel. "Let go back to Amazon Lily. Luffy can rest there." Boa said as her ship guild the sub back to the island after few fights with elder of the island. "But he only person that can help Luffy! and there is another person that can also. She female!" Boa explained since there was an female crew member on the ship. "Go to the west of island. The sea kings will not bother you." With that Law's crew heads to the west where the crew docked. Once off the ship Rina was only person that can go to the village both Shachi and Penguin was jealous of the angel they wanted go with her.  "Why dose she can go!" Penguin frowned before Law shake his head.

As Rina followed Boa back to the village the girl use an break from those guys. "Your only female in their crew?" Boa asked. "Yeah, They saved me from slavery" The word slave made Boa frowned she was going down that path also lucky those pirates saved her from that. "You can stay in the palace. I'm sure you can use an bath also." With that Rina followed Boa to the palace  as Boa asked her maids to get an bath started for her friend. "I'll ask the cooks to make you some food also. And some for luffy." The girl was crazy over the strawhat Rina can't help but giggled.

As the bathhouse was ready for Rina to use. Boa give her some of her own clothes she don't even use no more. "You can have those also." She explained before Rina heading into the bathhouse. As Rina thank the snake princess before going to take her bath. As she removed her clothes only thing she never told Law or her crew was this large scar she had on her back. She got this from an old friend who was jealous of her taken her lover she never taken her lover. They just good close friends. As she sat down in the tub with the hot water helping her soreness body.

Sudden there was an shake that was felt through the island then an loud sound it sounded like it came from the area where her crew was docked. Did something happen?! the girl ran out of the bath grabbing an towel that was laying out for her. As she peeked her out of the bathroom door. "Is everything alright?" she asked as one of the maids stared at Rina. "Luffy woke up. The princess had left to see him." She explained that all from one boy? as Rina slipped back inside.

As she dressed herself in the clothes Boa give her it's was Chinese style dress all black with red  lines all around it

As she dressed herself in the clothes Boa give her it's was Chinese style dress all black with red  lines all around it. She even had matching shoes. She checked herself in the mirror as she gotten an idea she pulled her hair back in twin buns as she exited the bathhouse. She told the maids she was leaving to check on her crew and thank them for helping her as she left the palace heading back to the place where her crew was docked. By the time she returned the ship was being repaired. "What the?" she asked herself. Once Shachi and Penguin notices her and her new clothes they ended up having nosebleeds. "She soo sexy!" They both said together as Rina blushed deeply at the two guys. Law look up only see Rina in some Kuja outfit. He blushed also he never thought she would look good in that! "Really guys... Come on get it together!" Rina shouted at both Shachi and Penguin who was still on the ground.

"Ugh.. What happen here?" She asked her captain who was blushing also. 'Him too?!' she felt like Boa set her up but deeply she knew she did not. "Strawhat-ya.. He went on rampage. That fishman is talking to him." Law explained. "I see. He finally woke up." She was glad he was alright as Law grabs Rina then pulled her into his arms. "C-Captain!" She was blushing deeply now. "Now now my angel.. You pose not tease other men in that outfit." He smirked as he rubbed her hips. "H-AH" Rina moved away from her captain who had an devilry grin on his face she felt like this outfit was bad idea! she was going change when she gets back in the ship. She sit away from her crazy captain and two pervs she sit on the edge as she notices an sliver haired man jumped out of the water with an sea king. "AHHHH!" She screamed that cause Law to stare where Rina was sitting at only see old man with an sea king.

"Oh my~ I'm sorry young lady." Rayleigh stared at the pretty lady before him.

"Y-Your Rayleigh!" Rina pointed out before standing up as she back into her captain's arms.

"Why are you here?" Law asked holding his scared Angel. "I'm here to see Luffy." He explained.

"Good we can leave now. Tell strawhat-ya we'll meet again in New World." With that Law walked off with his crew behind him. Law grin at Rina he really did not want her changing out those clothes. "C-Captain?" She asked  before pulling away only get pulled back into him. "Rin-ya.. Only you can dress like that when I'm around.." He whispered at her with an dark grin this cause Rina to run to her room (will her and captain's room) as she shut the door behind her she needed to change out this before her captain have an fantasy about her.