Prologue

Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice. Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged. - Samuel Johnson

Analiza Fior Gonzalez

I've arrived at New York together with my friend Catalina Ross Gomez or what I call her "Lina". She's not only my family's friend but she is also my childhood friend and the first one to dubbed me, "The Little Devil". We care for both each other she's the only friend I have who knows me very well.

It's actually been very long since we saw each other, probably 3 years ago. Both of us are now seeing our senior year but our differences is that I am home schooled while she is not. Just before she went to Italy to fetch me, that's what I call it, "Fetch", she already asked permission to my parents if I can go to school with her at New York, of course my parent sad yes since they think I am old enough already to make my decisions.

"We're here!" she gladly told me when we arrived at her lovely mansion. The maids hurridly carried our bags and the others bowed to us. Her family's butler welcomed her with a happy face but when he looked at me, his smile vanished instantly, of course, since he is one of my victims before.

Good thing it is still very fresh in my mind, the memory. I was seven at that time and my mind was full of mischiefs. I burned his uniforn by secretly hiding at his back, when he found out about it, I ran away from him and went in hiding, good thing he didn't chase me or else he'll be in trouble since I was still young back then to be lectured by an elder man.

He just told my parents and since one of characteristics before is making lies, I lied, but unfortunately, they did not believe me and in that day, they decided for me to go to Italy since my grandma is really good in desciplining. The butler wasn't my last victim but my grandma is, and it ended up very badly for her and I.

"Oh don't be like that George, she was still little that time, I'm sure she doesn't remember anything she did" Lina told the butler or his name, George.

"What? What did I do?" I lied as if I don't really remember what happened. The both of them looked at each other and Lina laughed.

"See, she doesn't even remember, come on Liza, I'll show you to your room" Lina said and walked upstairs, I just followed her since I don't even know where my room is, it's been a long time since I've been here and it was still the same as before, modern and classy.

"Here we are" she told me when we step infront of a door which I think where my room will be. She opened the door slowly and there appeared to me, a very lovely room, wide but not as wide as my room and even though it isn't really my home, I felt very much at home instantly.

"I hope you'll feel comfortable here, oh and by the way, school's start tomorrow, your uniform will arrive later" Lina said and closed the door.

"Got it Ms. Lina now go now" I told her then move my hand like telling her to get out, of course, every girl, devil or not, needs a beauty rest.

Before lay in bed, since I'm very tired from the flight, I watched the room first to see what makes it very much like home, then I just found out that it is actually because of the furnitures, it really looks like the furnitures back in Spain which I really miss badly, I hope I can go back there.

I layed at the bed and instantly I fell asleep, after all, my body is very tired and since I'm not use at it, of course, this is the effect, I hope when I woke up, I will forget I was ever tired of my life.

When I woke up, it was already five at noon and when we arrived, it was one. Suddenly, someone knocked at my door, I wonder who it was, probably one of the maids. I opened the door and was surprised to see Uncle Ronaldo, Catalina's father.