10th art

Hi~
I just came up with a new art and I'm pretty proud of this one!I came up with a new Oc' character his name is Leo kane. Or for his nickname 'The Silencer'. Rn im going to give you a background story on him because I feel like I should give him a story that would describe him. Anyways enjoy~

Here is a picture of him!~

Leo kane is a.... unique person. He wasn't the type of person who didn't liked to talk to others, and his personality stood out from everybody else. He didn't like to talk , yet he always found a way to make it through highschool without saying a single word. To say the least, he was the quiet kid. During class he wouldn't say a single word, he wouldn't even respond to the teacher when they called on him. As the months passed people made it their mission to get him to talk. They tried everything, the tried to be his friend, they made girls try to date him, and they even tried to make him laugh. Soon enough it got progressively worse, some people gave up, but others...they'd beat him just so he can talk. Everyday they'd push him against a locker or trip him, yet not a single sound came out of him.

This time a group of kids took it too far...

It was in the public park and a group of kids had cornered him against a tree. There were at least four kids surrounding him from each corner. The leader of the group snickered at the poor boys terrified expression.His back was pressed against the tree and his breath low and heavy, his hair was all messy, and he had a bruise on his right eye. They group laughed at his misery and two people grabbed both of his arms. The leader spoke once again,"Aww the little boy is gonna cry?... Well say something! Otherwise we would let you go." The leader had gone furious after the boy continued to ignore his request." Ugrhhh say something you bitch!" The leader put his hand inside his pocket, only to reveal a knife. It was the size of w buchers knife and it looked like it could do a lot of damage. Leo's eyes widened in fear and he shook his head. One of the boys voices broke the deathingly silence that was looming over the group," ughhh...boss do you think we should stop. You can seriously hurt him. I thi-" the leader cut him off." SHUT UP! I know what I'm doing, you idiot." The kids voice came too a stop and continued to grab the kid. The leader then turned his attention back to the frightened boy and smirked. He drew the knife closer and closer to the boys cheek. He leaned in closer to the boys ear and whispered." Are you going to talk or are we going to have to do this the hard way? Hmm?" The boy didn't respond, which it had bothered the leader. He had let out a loud frustrated groan and he he raised the knife to the boys cheek, but before he could slice him, Leo kicked him in the shin and head-butted the kid behind him. The leader was on the floor groaning at the pain. "Y-You little bitch! That fucking hurt!" Once he said that the other kids started running at him and some of them threw some attacks at him. The leader came running at him with the knife raised above his head, he swung down onto the his leg, but he had caught his wrist mid-air, just before he was about to get stabbed. He grabbed onto his wrist and twisted it until it made it snap. The leader made a blood curtling yell, and the group froze into place and stayed still. Leo grabbed the knife and started laughing, this shocked the group and they all backed away. They had shocked looks The other kids didn't dare move a muscle, otherwise they would be dead the second they tried to attack him. That all faded away when leo snapped his attention to the leader. The leader was on the floor and his expression was full of fear and shock. Leo stared at him, his eyes piercing right through the boy. Finally the leader laughed, he like was laughing like a maniac and the group became frightened.

"HAHAAHAHAHAhaha..haha...ha you must be kidding me," he smiled and looked at leo" what are you gonna do? Hmm? KILL ME?! You must be joking" he gave leo a smirk " say something!...If your sooo strong...why don't you stab me... hmm...do it! DO IT YOU IDIOT!" Leo finally snapped, he brought his finger onto his mouth and he shushed him. He started running and pounced on top of him, the leader was now frightened one again" w-wait! I was kiddi-" he was cut off just as leo pierced the knife into his head. Blood splattered onto the boys clothes and the group behind him yelled. The group backed away and started to run. Leo stood up and chased the other kids. He held onto one of the boys head while the kid struggled to escape, and this alerted the other two remaining kids. Shhhh...leo wispered to the boy. The boys eyes widened and muffled screams were silenced when he pierced the knife on the side of his head. The two kids eyes widened as they realized they had no were else to run. Shhhhh.... He whispered. "N-no! We're sorry! Please leave us alone!" One of the boys pleaded. " y-yeah just l-leave us alone! We won't tell on you. Please just lea-" leo grabed the kids head and slammed the knife into his throat and twisted it. The other kid tried punching him, but leo was faster and placed a punch on his right jaw, making the boy fall onto the ground. Leo stepped on the corpse head and bent down and removed the knife. The boy had crawled away from him, his eyes were written in pure terror and his breath was shallow. Leo laughed like a mad man and he walked closer and closer to the poor boy. The boy wanted to run but his legs were wouldn't budge. His form stayed stiff and his breathing became faster just as leo started coming closer to him. Leo went closer to the boys ear and whispered to him.shhhh....

~ and I'm gonna end it here! I didn't expect myself to write a short story but anyways I hope you enjoyed.~
Bye~