12| Falling like an Avalanche

Start from the beginning

Ooh, he is nervous! avni mentally chuckled.

" Go, where? " piped in ali.

Dd sighed, " Long story, short; there's a girl inside, probably sleeping. And she was bullied back then, that's the reason avni had to leave early. Got it? "

Ali nodded us, motioned us to go ahead.

Heading to the room, they saw a figure hooded corner in the room, fluffed against a beige color comforter.

But, their staring session got interrupted when they heard muffled screams.

" Pl-please don't hurt me. I will not tell anyone, do-don't " something like this.

Avni did not waste a second more and rushed to her side.

He shook her slightly " Hey, you are a safe sweetheart. Nothing's gonna happen to you " Avni whispered sweet nothings, making her calm down and let the sweat subside.

But the slight whimpers are still audible. Not knowing what to do, avni looked at them helplessly. But, her fireball gave an encouraging nod which made boost confidence in her.

" Wake her up, avni, " said DD.

He didn't call her by her nickname. So, that means he is serious about this. What made him so sour, all of a sudden, thought avni.

But let that slide and glanced at the most crucial entity, right now.

Her safety is vital for avni. And Avni would never let anything happen to this fragile Lil girl.

" Sweetie! " called avni trying to wake her up from the bad dream that is causing her to cry in her sleep.

" Sweetheart! " Avni shooks her a Bit tightly, which made her snap open her eyes and let out a shriek glancing at all of them present in the room.

" pl-please, Don't hurt me. " she whimpered at the three boys standing at the door.

To say the three were heartbroken, would be an understatement because they would never even think to harm women. They are brought up with absolute morals and values, which includes respecting women. They have siya, door god's sake to look after, then why would they hurt women? Forget, why, how could even they. 

They wouldn't dream of it.

But this girl doesn't know that. She has been terrified all her life and saw, faced only one thing; Abuse and bullying. It's hard for her to believe them in such a short time. However, she trusted Avni a bit.

Well. That's the beginning.

Shaking his head ali headed to them " We would never do— "

Only to stop by a scream " Do-don't come near me. Pl-please don't " she sobbed clutching the duvet to her torso. As if that would save her from all the evil things around.

Ali sighed sadly and moved back.

Avni looked at her three bouts only to find them frowning and their eyes filled with sadness.

Avni smiled brightly and asked them to stay out and headed to the girl who was terrified, her lips quivering with fear. Her eyes closed tightly.

Avni stopped herself from breaking down at her state and kept a hand on her shoulder.

At first, she flinched because of the sudden contact But then looking at Avni's face she left the duvet and pounced on avni and started sobbing.

" You are safe, sweetie. You don't have to worry. No one's going to lay a hand on you. I promise. I'll be here to protect you, kay? " avni assured sternly.