The Line up change

Beyonce narrates almost half the chapters.

The year like the title said is 2000 when Michelle and farrah came in the group.

Michelle and farrah have been in the group for 4 months now and their starting to get the hang of things. oh I'm sorry where are my manners I'm beyonce most people call me bey or b it doesn't matter.

These past four months have been very stressful I know people always talk about me being depressed and stuff but I wasn't going through this alone. My girl Kelly and I have had a tough road we've been through a lot together but I promised her one thing I'll always be here for her and her the same for me.

Kelly was my first friend I've never had friends like her because as a kid I didn't have friends. I was very shy as a kid but Kelly helped me open up. Over the years of knowing Kelly she's the type of person where she'll always have you're back and will tell you when you're wrong real quick but she always was emotional and sensitive I mean you talk about me being depressed but her depression was 10 times worst but she can fake a happy face I couldn't.

Kelly was short had a beautiful face and a great figure sometimes I wish I looked like her to be honest. I mean as a teenager, those boys loved Kelly but I know they didn't love kelly for her personality they loved her body which who wouldn't but kelly hates it when men just want her body and not her mind. She has a bubbly flirtatious popular girl next door attitude that's why we're great friends.

But anyway on with the story I'll tell you more later.

Kelly and I were on are way to rehearsals for a performance next week and Kelly was a great dancer but was hard on herself when she messed up.

She was driving and I sat in the passengers seat. I noticed she didn't look so good.

"Kelly?" I asked

She didn't answer she was deep in thought.

I snapped in her face "Kelly" I asked

She blinked twice and looked over at me then back at the road

"What, what's wrong?" she asked

"That's what I was gonna ask you" I said "Are you okay you don't look so good"

"Yeah I'm fine" she said

"You sure" I asked

"Yes"

I knew she was lying I knew her better then she knew herself I could tell something wasn't right.

We pulled into the parking lot. I saw my dads car was parked here.  He never comes to rehearsals.

Kelly sighed deeply with her eyes closed.

Then I knew what was wrong, she was stressed out I could tell I mean she isn't the only one so she's not alone.

"Kelly it's gonna be okay" I said

"I wish I could believe that"

"Kelly you're not going through this alone okay I'm right here okay I'm stressed too"

"I know" she opened the car door and got out.

I got out and followed her.

"Kelly wait" I stopped her

"Look I know this is a lot to handle I get it it's hard but it's our dream remember" I said

She smiled that's something I haven't seen in a while.

"You're right I didn't mean to be rude I just..."

"I know I know but right now let's get this done and hopefully we can get a day off soon"

"Please will never get that" she said. I let out a laugh.

We went into the dance studio Michelle was stretching her legs while Farrah was on her phone

"Okay are we ready" Kelly asked

Michelle stood up as did Farrah.

"Okay follow my lead" Kelly said standing in front of the mirror with Michelle and Farrah behind her.

"Five, six, seven, eight" she counted down and showed them the move surprisingly Michelle got it right but Farrah wasn't getting it

"Farrah right not left" Kelly spat kelly was a big perfectionist even more so then I was.

"I'm trying" Farrah said

"Well try harder" Kelly demanded.

After the fourth time of doing the move Farrah finally got it right. I was so relieved when she did I've never seen Kelly so agitated in my life. 

She fell down in the chair next to mine. Kelly could sometimes push herself too hard then be sore the next day.

I dabbed her forehead with a rag she was panting. This is why I worry about her.

"Kelly don't you think you're doing to much" I asked setting the rag on the floor

"What do you mean?" she asked innocently.

"I don't want you to push yourself to hard" I said and handed her a water bottle.

"Bey I'll be fine" she said

"Okay" I nodded that's when my dad came in he's our manager also responsible for me and Kelly losing two of our best friends he did sometimes play favorites with me and Kelly but he was hard on us too.

"Okay girls I got some great news" he said "We're gonna go ahead and do the say my name video next week"

A show and a video to shoot in one week wow.

"So go home get some rest head back here at 12 a.m. tomorrow" he said

We all nodded.

"Okay" Kelly agreed.

So we were driving back to our house we have here in Atlanta. This time I was driving because kelly looked like she was gonna pass out.

I pulled into the driveway. She was asleep when I parked the car.

"Kelly were home" I said tapping her

She slowly woke up.

"Come on let's get you to bed" I got out of the car and went over to the passengers side and helped Kelly into the house.

When we got in the house I put her on the couch for a minute because the phone rang

"Hello" I answered

"Hey it's me Michael is Kelly there" Michael was Kelly's boyfriend they've been dating for 2 years now I don't know why and don't tell Kelly but for some reason I feel he's not a good guy but for Kelly I pretended to like him.

"Uh no she's asleep Michael it's been a really long day" I said

"Okay tell Kelly I called" he said

"I will now bye" I the phone on the hook. I turned around and looked at her. I grabbed a blanket from the closet and put the blanket over her.