Chapter 2

Harry's clothing

Harry- I start my chemo two month and for a month now I have lots lots of my hair leaving only a few here and there but could tell it was going bald so I staved the rest off with my uncles help

Harry- I start my chemo two month and for a month now I have lots lots of my hair leaving only a few here and there but could tell it was going bald so I staved the rest off with my uncles help. I sit here taking him the quietness within the compartment, I make sure my beanie is within place, aunt petunia made it for we when I did wear the wigs when they got itchy, I though the beanie is cute with the little cat ears within on it. I hear the compartment door open seeing Hermione, Ron and Ginny I smile softly "hey guys, how are you?"

Hermione- I smile fakily "where alright harry, what about you"

Harry- "I am good" Ginny sits down on me practically on my lap I move gently making her fall off before she could do it again I lift my knee up so she can't do it again

Ron- "are you sure mate because you look as pale as a ghost and have little dark circle under your eye plus you have a beanie on you never where a beanie?"

Ginny- "yeah babe you look horrible"

Harry- "well thanks and Ginny don't call me babe it don't like it only a person I am boyfriends with call me babe"

Ginny- "but I am your girlfriend especially after kissing you last year during fourth year"

Harry- "I am gay ginny also have always will be plus you forced yourself upon me, you know what I have had enough of all your fakeness I am going" I grab my thing before moving to another compartment, I see both George and Fred in a compartment I knock "can I come in"

George- I nod with fred "yeah sure"

Fred- "come in and"

George- "sit down"

Fred- "no offence but you"

George- "don't look well brother"

Harry- "I will be fine well I will be soon, I just..."

Fred- "yeah we get it"

George- "you can tell us"

Fred- "when you more"

George- "comfortable"

Harry- "thank you atleast your not like Ron and Ginny, Ron was saying about how pale I am, have dark circles and have beanie on, Ginny said I looked horrible including trying to sit on my lap and reminded me them she forced herself upon me when she kissed me and groped me down there last year even though I tolled her I was uncomfortable and then said to all there face my sexuality, gay but all together front the start they all had fake smile and cheerfulness on there face but I could tell they weren't genuine"

Fred and George- "we know, they are working for Dumbledore that Manipulative old fool who paying them including mum with money which he stolen we over heard them talking about it even mentioning your name brother we think it might be all coming from your vault"

Harry- "well I will get down to it"

----

Harry- after the feast I went to the hosptial wing, I open the door going over to Madam Pomfrey's office, I knock hearing a 'come in'

Poppy- "Mr Potter your already here it's only the start of the year and your already here, what have you done now?"

Harry- I shrug my shoulders "I haven't done anything, I came here because I thought it would be better to tell you wants going on with me my doctor tolled me too that it was a good idea for you too know, also hears my next appointment" I hand over the slip to here

Poppy- I read the slip out loud "Next Chemo therapy appointment on the 18th of September" I gasp looking up at the poor boy now seeing it the pale skin, the dark circles under his eyes and the beanie on top of his head "cancer?"

Harry- I nod "Leukaemia, that's what I have and have around two to three years to live if I don't survive the meds and all"

Poppy- I sniff trying to keep everything in, I nod "I won't be able to take you but I know an Professor Snape who can take you other than his classes he has a lot of free time which he does brewing for the hosptial wing but he does have some day where he take a time off, where as the other Professor's and dumbledore they are always busy, do you want to tell Professor Snape what you have or any of the other Professor's or the headmaster"

Harry- I snake my head "not yet, I want to tell people my self in my own time"

Poppy- I nod "alright, that's fine with me, now let me just floo call Professor Snape here" I floo call Severus stepping a side when he come through

Severus- "what is the problem here Poppy?"

Poppy- I nod over to Harry "Harry here has an appointment at St Andrew's hospital next week on the 18th would you be able to take him"

Severus- I nod "yes I will be able too, I don't have anything going on around then"

Harry- "Thank you sir I really appreciate you taking me"

Severus- I nod "your welcome Mr. Potter"

Harry- I blush nodding back at him

Severus- I look between both of them "is that all?"

Poppy- I nod looking at Harry seeing him nod "yes that's it all for now"

Severus- I nod "Mr. Potter next week on the 18th meet me here before we go at 8 am is that alright with it being a 2 hour rid there with it being at 12 so then we will be early have lunch before going to the appointment is that alright?"

Harry- I blush nodding "yes sir"

Severus- I nod to both of them "well I better get going doing a little brewing at them moment, goodbye to both of you" I say before leaving

Poppy- I tut smiling shacking my head "does that man ever give himself a brack" I hear harry giggle, I smile at him "do you need anything else for tonight Harry before I let you go"

Harry- "just a pain potion for my head, a sleeping draught that's all"

Poppy- i nod going over to the cabinet grabbing the two before handing them over to him "if you need anything come here alright even if you have to leave lesson give them one of these slips that I give to my poorly patients then they will allow you to come here"

Harry- I smile "thank you madam Pomfrey for everything"

Poppy- I smile at the boy "it's alright, now you better go it's getting really late and you need your beauty sleep young man"

Harry- I smile softly nodding saying "thank you" before leaving to the Gryffindors tower going to bed

----

C.W.