Hitsugaya Toshiro - Cherry garden

Requested by : - Anonymous

"(y/n) chan!" a voice called out to you, you would be able to recognize that voice in your sleep as it belonged to your best friend Inoue. You turned around to see her waving at you cheerfully her long orange hair swaying behind her.

"Inoue!" You waved back at her, who was now rushing to your side.

"This get together is great!" She squealed, you chuckled at her excitement. "Let me guess" you paused putting a hand under your chin pretending to be thinking, Inoue tilted her head in confusion.

"It's all great cause, it granted you, your wish" you grinned at her, as she continued to still look at you dumfounded, making you sweat dropped to the side. "The game! It gave you a date with Kurosaki!" You whispered, to her ear.

Heat rose to Inoue's face, she covered her face with her hands quickly hiding it, making you chuckle. You have shipped Inoue and Kurosaki for the longest time and you hoped that this date bought them together. *Fingers crossed* you squealed on the inside.

"Next player! Hitsugaya Taicho!" Matsumoto squealed, your stomach did a flip upon hearing his name.

You turned around to meet Captain Histugaya's Turquoise eyes, when he looked at you it was as if every ounce of breath was taken out of your lungs floating into the air like fog in a cold night. The familiar tickling feeling that you always felt whenever he crossed your mind, made you feel alive. You felt the heat rising to your cheeks, turning your face in to a color of a light sunburn. His turquoise eyes dived into your (e/c) eyes, as if he was searching for something, which was dear to him. You couldn't look away, as you where hypnotized by just his gaze alone, making you wonder what effect it would have on you if he touched you.

You watched, Captain Histugaya walk towards the table with his arms crossed, his eyes focused on the table with the art - works placed on, his spiked silver hair was spot on as usual. Your heart did an excited jump as the thought of you getting a date with him crossed your mind. It is a hundred to one shot, but a girl is allowed to dream. You have had a crush on Captain Hitsugaya, since you joined squad ten.

----

"C'mon taichooo!! Guesss!!" Matsumoto cheered, her cheering irritated captain Histuagaya. 'how did I end up, playing this' he thought, letting out a sigh before starting to guess. He got everything he was guessing so far right, making you lose the little hope you had, of getting a date with him.

When he got to your art-work he stopped, staring at it a bit, you could see his cheeks tinting, it was light but noticeable. Taking the art - work in his hand, he held it up. "who does this belong to?" he asked, making your heart do a little excited dance.

Your Art - Work!

Your Art - Work!

"it's mine, Taicho" you answered, looking down at your feet trying to hide your rosy cheeks. "I never wanted to play this stupid game - "he said, making you lift your head and look at him. "but, since I lost, I guess I am going to have to take you out on a date (l/n)" he said, making you smile and nod.