Engineer.ai launches app building solution

Tech firm Engineer.ai said it expects to significantly ramp up its revenues to up to $150 million in the next five years from its suite of app development solutions.

The company expects this growth to be driven by its 'Builder' solution that allows people—even those without technical skills—to get customised apps built for Android, iOS and other platforms.

"Often people want to build apps but many times, they don't have the technical skills or have been misled by developers. We want to offer a model that can help them choose the kind of app they want to build without worrying about the technicalities," Engineer.ai co-founder Sachin Dev Duggal told reporters.

He added that the cost of service will depend on the level of customisation and the features that the app has. The company also offers services to host and operate the app. "We expect USD 100-150 million in revenue to come in over the next five years from these services... Last year, our revenue was about USD 23 (rpt) 23 million," he said.

Drawing parallels with the process of ordering a pizza, Duggal said its "human-assisted artificial intelligence" platform allows users to pick features they want to include on the app, right from building the app to finer additions like Facebook integration.

Read Full Article @ https://www.livemint.com/Technology/7qumzzEDDjFFHQKbjzYQlI/Engineerai-launches-app-building-solution-eyes-150-millio.html