Teddy was still principal of his school, but since it was now summer, he had a bit of a break for a while. He and Clint had gotten close. Clint reminded Harry a lot of the twins which made him really happy. Although Clint didn't like them at first, he was starting to love them like family.

Sirius hung out a lot with Natasha. She had reminded him a lot of Lily. They had also become close friends. She even helped him realize that being gay was a normal thing in this world. As a gay man in a wizarding world that doesn't change their mind that easily, made it hard for him to be himself. But here it was completely fine which seemed completely crazy to Sirius.

Harry and Steve found they had a lot in common. Both were war heroes who saved a bunch of people, but also lost people close to them. They both stood for mostly the same rights, equality, safety of everyone, health. Steve rather enjoyed the company of Harry after finding out about Bucky not being dead. They were both men out of time in a way.

The Avengers (Teddy, Draco and Sirius included) were just lounging in one of the many floors in Avengers Tower after a party when it all went downhill.

"See, if there's one thing you learn coming from a pureblood family and having three idiots as friends, it's the best alcohol choices." Sirius said, jumping over to the other side of the bar. Sirius may have been dead and supposed to have been 94 in the wizarding world, after what he'd been through, he was still a 39 year old here. Literally. For him, it was only three years ago when he fell through the Veil for the first time.

"Oh, I so agree." Draco commented, getting up and making his way around the bar the normal way. "And you're all lucky I know how to make a semi-decent Firewhiskey here."

"Oh, thank Merlin! I never thought I'd have Firewhiskey again." Teddy moaned.

"Firewhiskey?" Someone who sounded like Bruce said.

"Best alcohol in all of the Wizarding World."

"Love, you're only saying that because you're not a pureblood and you were raised by Muggles. Everyone knows the best alcohol was Vocatis' Summa. Mother would take me every year to France just to have it. Of course, that was only once I was over 14." Draco chuckled at his husband.

"Are you kidding? Vocatis? Seriously? You might not have been the one who was disowned and thrown into jail but have you no respect for Cervisia? Best wine company ever. James introduced it to us. Their Sermo? Best thing ever."

"And now Sirius and Draco are arguing about wine. Good going, Potter." Teddy groaned. "I just wanted some Firewhiskey."

Harry laughed. "We always snuck it into our dorms at Hogwarts during 4th year between the Tasks. Ronald would get the twins to sneak it in and the fourth year Gryffindor boys would be having a party. Fred and George would join in, of course. Thankfully, they cancelled Quidditch that year or Oliver Wood would've kicked my ass into the next day if he were there."

They all laughed.

A couple minutes later Draco finally came back with drinks for everyone. He passed them out, Natasha declining one, saying, "If they're all going to be drunk out of their minds, someone has to stay sober for the blackmail."

Then someone asked about Thor's hammer. And a whole 'who can pick up the hammer' game started. Draco didn't even bother. He said, "As long as I'm marked by Voldemort, there's no way in hell I'm worthy."

Natasha also passed, along with Maria, Sam and Sirius. He had said, "I do not need that question answered."

Teddy tried it just for fun. It moved a centimeter then stopped. The same happened with Steve.