Day 171 {closed}

**********
Date 23
2019
**********

CLAN STATS

🐾
Season: New-leaf (1/3)
Weather: Warm, Foggy
Event: 🔪MURDER🔪
🐾
Fresh-kill pile: 10
Herbs: 20
Border Strength: 8/25
🐾

🐾
Cats: 28
Warriors: 17
Medicine Cats: 5
Medicine Cat Apprentices: 2
Apprentices: 3
Queens: 0
Kits: 2
Kill Count: 121
🐾

🐾
Hungry: 10
Starving: 9
Rabies: 0
Slightly Injured: 1
Injured: 1
Severely Injured: 1
Hayfever: 0
Cough: 1
Whitecough: 0
Greencough: 0
Nightcough: 0
🐾

🐾
CLAN NEWS

The cat walked towards their victim, "Foxheart!" they called him to which he walked away from his kits towards the cat. "Yes?" he asked as he approached. "I want to talk to you alone..." they replied as they pointed with their tail towards the trees at the top of the meadow. Foxheart nodded and followed the cat away from the rest of the clan. The cat with warm coloured fur kept walking until they were sure that no one would be able to hear Foxheart's cries. Then they lunged. Foxheart was startled then quickly realized what was happening. He tried to move back in time but, the other cat's claws were coming towards him too fast. Foxheart could feel the burn of pain singe through his face immediately. Before he could recover from the slash the cat struck him again this time across his eyes. He let out a screech of pain as he was blinded. But, this didn't stop the other cat they just kept going strike after strike. Foxheart fell to the ground as his face was ripped to shreds. The murderer didn't stop until Foxheart's face was unrecognizable. His ears were missing the fur on his face gone only a couple tufts were left. The murderer walked away satisfied with themselves.
*****
Some time had passed and Lostpaw, Jaypaw, and Sunpaw went looking for their father. When they found him they let out shrieks of terror and fear. Now both of their parents were dead.......
Foxheart's flame has been withered.

Ashkit and Darkkit are old enough to rank up to apprentices! Use the command /rank up to [warrior/medicine cat] apprentice.

Jaypaw was slightly injured escaping the fire.

Kestreltuft was injured while escaping the fire.

Sunpaw was severely injured while escaping the fire.

Marigoldpaw have a persistent cough from inhaling too much smoke. She will need to be healed for a cough once more to be fully healed.

10 cats are hungry

Tundrastrike was voted the new leader but, died of all her illnesses before she could get her nine lives.

Wigglethorn and Goldensun were voted deputy but, Goldensun will be leader.

Silvermoon was voted lead medicine cat!

The clan has moved into the burrows in the meadow.

The leader's den, medicine den, warriors den, apprentices den, and nursery must be built. It only takes one cat to build the dens. Use the command /build [den] takes one energy.