Day 151 {closed}

**********
Date 7
2019
**********

CLAN STATS

🐾
Season: Greenleaf (2/3)
Weather: Wet, muddy
Event: 🔪MURDER🔪
🐾
Fresh-kill pile: 0
Herbs: 0
Border Strength: 11/25
🐾

🐾
Cats: 25
Warriors: 20
Medicine Cats: 5
Medicine Cat Apprentices: 0
Apprentices: 0
Queens: 0
Kits: 0
Kill Count: 106
🐾

🐾
Hungry: 0
Starving: 0
Rabies: 0
Slightly Injured: 3
Injured: 1
Severely Injured: 0
Hayfever: 0
Cough: 0
Whitecough: 0
Greencough: 0
Nightcough: 0
🐾

🐾
CLAN NEWS

The clan needs a new camp. A patrol of three cats must be sent to locate a new camp. They must use the command /find new camp in a chain to go. Takes all of the cats energy

While fleeing the camp the clan bumped into three rogues and accepted them into the clan. Welcome Destinyvision, Thundersong and Twilightshine!

Wigglethorn, Blackclaw, and Silverrain were slightly injured in the avalanche.

Smokedawn was injured in the avalanche.

Wingstar lost 4 lives in the avalanche yesterday.

The cat padded over to a ginger she-cat. "Want to check what's left of the camp?" They asked her. "Sure!" The she-cat replied bounding over. They headed away from the temporary camp together towards the rubble. As they neared where the camp entrance used to be they soon realized that the camp was not fixable. They couldn't even get in. The other cat let out a sigh before turning to the ginger cat,"Want to try and catch something?" To which Embereye replied, "I'm a medicine cat I don't hunt." Shaking her head with a slightly amused smile. "Then I'll show you!" the other cat said leading the way back into the forest. Embereye watched as the cat slunk away appearing to be stalking something. They were gone for awhile before sneaking up behind her. Embereye didn't notice as the cat pounced on her. "What are you doing?!" She exclaimed in shock to which tge cat didn't answer as it tore its claws through her fur. Embereye screamed and screamed but, to no prevail as the cat shredded her ripping all the fur off of her back.
Embereye's flame has been withered.

Discuss who the Murderer could be.

Message from the higher ups;
New Rule: All cats must patrol at least once per day until we can get the border up. If you do not, you WILL NOT eat that day. If you are one of the cats needed to hunt twice per day, you do not need to patrol, but make sure you actualy hunt twice This rule does not apply to medicine cats or kits

Message from Hawkeye;

WF SCHEDULE

These cats are maxed out in hunting: Wingstar [ @Sandleaf ], Hawkeye, [ @mossleap ], Blackclaw [ @Queen-Zira ], Applefur [ @fadedwaves- ], Fawnpounce [ @Fawnpounce ].

You all are going hunting TWICE. Wingstar, Hawkeye, and Blackclaw can hunt twice together in one patrol, Applefur and Fawnpounce can hunt twice together in another. No one else is allowed to join these patrols. If these cats follow the schedule, they can catch a maximum of 40 prey, which can feed all of the clan for one day. If you have an apprentice, hunt once and use your other energy to train them.