"Drew and I were just about to play beer pong, if you guys want to play?" Olivia stands up, but doesn't wait for a response as she follows Drew.

"Let's play," I kiss Benji's cheek and stand up.

"Okay," Benji grabs my hand and holds it through the house.

"Benji, you're on my team!" Drew laughs when Benji pouts at me and continues to set up the table. I stand on the other side of it with Olivia.

"I miss you," Benji mouths at me making me giggle. I wink at him and tell him I'm not going to go easy on him.

***

Three games later and Benji and Drew a trashed. Olivia and I have won every game somehow, making Drew and Benji drink, a lot.

"We're star athletes," Drew slurs. "How did we loose every game?"

"It's your fault!" Benji yells, laughing at Drew and holding onto the table so he doesn't fall.

I've only had two drinks, so I'm mostly sober. I walk over to Benji and put his arm around my shoulders, walking him back to the couch.

"You're so perfect," Benji says looking down at me, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're super drunk," I laugh at him, setting him down on the couch. I sit next to him, but he lifts me up onto his lap.

"I like you here," Benji hugs me from behind, rubbing his face into my back. Drew and Olivia sit down in the chairs in front of us, laughing at Benji's actions. "I can't believe you're my boyfriend."

"I know," I don't know what else to say. We haven't gone over labels, but boyfriend sounds right.

"You're my boyfriend," Benji repeats himself. "He's my boyfriend!"

"Benji, you're yelling," I laugh. Olivia and Drew giggle at how loud he's talking.

"We know, Benji," Drew laughs.

"I love him so much," He turns his head to look at me. "I love you so much. I love my boyfriend so much and fuck anyone who doesn't think two boys should be together. Being gay's great. Everyone should be gay," Benji slurs.

"Okay," I laugh. "No more drinks."

"I love him," Benji yells at Drew, who just laughs at him.

"Fuck, Benji. You had too much to drink," Olivia shakes her head, laughing at how loud he's talking. Everyone turns to look at Benji.

"I feel good. Jorge makes me feel good," Benji rests his head in my neck. "In more ways than one, if you know what I mean."

"Okay," I laugh, standing up. "That's enough. Let's go upstairs."

"My boyfriend wants to take me upstairs," Benji grins at Olivia and Drew with glossy eyes. "I thought we were taking things slow, baby."

"We are," I pull him up from the couch. "But you need to lay down or you'll pass out."

"Can we cuddle?" Benji goes back to yelling.

"Yes," I laugh. "Can you help me get him up the stairs?" I ask Olivia, since she's just as sober as I am.

A few minutes later we finally get Benji up the stairs and into the guest room. He flops down onto the bed and kicks his shoes off.

"Did I ruin tonight?" Benji goes from laughing to looking sad.

"No, why would you think that?" I pull his jeans off of him along with his shirt.

"Because I got too drunk and now we have to go to bed," He sounds like a child. I've never seen him this drunk.

"No, you didn't ruin tonight. I had fun," I kiss his cheek before removing my own jeans and shirt.

"Then why didn't you say 'I love you' back?" I look at him. Maybe it's because he's drunk, but he starts crying. "I'm sorry I hurt you, baby."

"Benji, it's okay. We're past that," I lay down next to him and hold his hand in mine.

"You still didn't say it back."

"We're supposed to be taking it slow," I sit up enough to grab the blanket at the edge of the bed and drape it over Benji.

"Do you, though?"

"Yes," I smile at him. He wipes the tears from his face and lays his head on my chest. I run my fingers through his hair.

"I think I might throw up," Benji hiccups.

"Benji, if you throw up on me, I swear to god," I groan. I'll take care of him, always, but I'd really like to not have to clean up his puke.

"I could never throw up on you. You're too pretty to throw up on," He snuggles farther into my chest, intertwining our legs.

"You can't throw up on me because I'm too pretty?" I laugh at his drunken logic.

"Yep," Benji sits up. "I'm not tired. I want to party."

"You're yelling again," I roll my eyes at him and sit up next to him. "We're not going back downstairs, but what would you like to do?"

"I don't know," He sits there thinking for a long time. "Can we go swimming?"

"No," I laugh. Benji in a swimming pool right now sounds like a nightmare.

"I want to get a tattoo," Benji stutters.

"Right now?" I giggle at what drunk Benji would come up with for an idea for a tattoo.

"No, but in a few years, when we're married and we have a house and a dog. I want to get a tattoo, not of your name because that's dumb," Benji laughs to himself. "But of something that reminds me of you. Maybe like a sun or something."

"I love you," I smile at him.

"I thought you didn't want to say that yet?"

"I love you, and if you love somebody, you should tell them, right?"