Under disguise

(Pic above is her outfit, it is not mine)

"Another street performance by the beautiful Jewel Hyer!" A man shouted, as Jewel pulled her violin. Her outfit consisted of a one piece with straps that was just above her stomach, along with blue pattern skirt that fell just above her legs. Jewel also had a pair of black sunglasses resting on her head. She had another friend named Jay who did the beats. While her friend Chloe was cheering her on as she pulled her phone out.

People had already put money in a small bucket as Jewel about to start was play. The way she her fingers controlled the music. It echoed through the streets as Jewel was playing while her eyes were closed. Many were enchanted and spell bounded. Little children had asked their parents for money so they could give it to Jewel with a white bucket with purple stripes surrounding it.

Playing the violin was her hobby, not a job. It was something she enjoyed while spending time here on Earth. When people were passing by her, they asked if she could play a song for them. Soon, she gradually started being recognized by the people in the city, not for her skills but also her beauty as well.

She moved around while standing on her tippy toes, then when she opened her ocean blue eyes. Men were absolutely charmed by her beauty, almost every man she saw would try to impress her.

But she wasn't interested, she was more focused on her career of modeling for playing the violin for the enjoyment of the people of Jump city. She always avoided confrontations between the heroes and villains of Jump city. She hated it, because it reminded her of why she was hiding. So they wouldn't see her powers, they would only give her away by making her their top priority.

And soon, many other villains would soon find out, then Grimmel. The man she despised the man, the one who stripped everything from her except her free will.

She had hoped he would never find her, and it was working so far. She had soon told Jay about her identity, and of course. He was excited, he was a big fan of mythical creatures. Explaining how they could still be out there, and here's one in Jump city. Just under disguise in a different identity for herself and to protect those whom she's trusted.

Jewel started twirling around while children joined with her, dancing with the beat of the song. She smiled softly at the children who were having fun with her.

As soon as the song was nearing its end, it's beat growing softer. She ended the song on a beautiful ending as Jewel took a deep breath as she saw many people praising her and giving many claps. She bowed curtly once she picked up the bucket and walked toward her friends.

As the crowed got smaller, Chole counted the money as Jewel placed her violin in the case and picked it up. "Not bad! $216.78!" She exclaimed. "Chole, you know it's her money." Jay replied, packing up his set into a small box as he placed it in a large backpack.

"Yeah, Yeah. I know." As she gave the change she had gotten so generously. Her purse was already swung on her shoulder as she unzipped the object and placed it in. "Let's go grab a bite, Yeah?" Jay asked, pointing down to the local pizza place. "I guess. It's not really my taste. But we can do that." Jewel said while looking bored. "Oh come on! You know you like their pizza!"

"Sighs, fine. But your paying for it." Jewel replied, after hitting her own forehead at Chloe's childish antics. "Deal!" She exclaimed, skipping ahead of both Jewel and Jay. "She's the embodiment of a toddler trapped in a 15 year olds body." Jay spoke, his footsteps moving against the smooth sidewalk.

"Yes, yes she is. But we still love her for that. Otherwise, I'd be bored with only you." Jewel added on, walking along side with him. Once they got there, Chole had already gotten a table for them under an umbrella up on the top. "Holy crap! How did she get there so fast?" Jay said dumbfounded. "You know her, when she's hungry. She'll do everything in her power to get best food, seats, and view." Jewel explained, walking inside and walking up the stairs, as they did so. They saw Chole waving obnoxiously from a table.

As they sat down, people started staring at Jewel straight away as she felt a little shy. "Guess your not used to being in the spotlight?" Jay asked, while messing with a cup he had in his hand. "I guess..." Jewel mumbles, eyeing her fingers boringly. Fresh pizza could be smelled as it was literally right in front of her. "Yep, while you two were taking your sweet time talking about how great I am. I already got us food!"

"Sometimes, I think she has a problem." Jewel said to Jay. "Yeah..." As he grabbed a slice, along with Chloe. Jewel elegantly grabbed a slice with her hands, however. She could feel someone staring at her.

She had an uneasy feeling, but she didn't want her friends to worry about her. After eating lunch, they all went their seperate ways, Jewel had managed to find her own apartment. Chloe had demanded she find one that was near her house in case she wanted her there.

While she was walking, her violin case in hand, while the other was occupied with holding the side of her purse. Jewel had stopped near a streetlight, but she felt the weird sensation of someone staring at her and saw nothing once she turned.

Once she turned around, she crashed into someone's chest. "Well, well, we'll, someone's jumpy. Aren't you, sweetheart?" A smooth male voiced pondered,  the girl could feel her legs turn into jelly as she shoved the stranger out of her way and sprinted the whole way down.

She stopped to catch her breath at a ally way, she would use that as a shortcut to get to Chloe's house. "Dear, are you trying to run? I only want to chat-" He gets cut off again by her running again. This time, she ran straight into a warehouse. Filled with many large crates, she hid behind one to catch her breath. "Found you." The male spoke.

Before she could speak, he had already placed a  red X on her mouth, like a rope or gauze to shut her up. Along with wrapping it around her body, and she drops her violin case and purse in the process. Once he had her, he proceeded to find something else he needed in the warehouse.