ψ(`∇')ψ Halloween Special ψ(`∇')ψ

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
Song: Spooky Scary Skeletons remix by theLivingTombstone
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔSong: Spooky Scary Skeletons remix by theLivingTombstone ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•
third person pov
•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•

memey chapter ahead....

•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•

"[L/nnnnnnnn]!" Hagakure called out to her friend and tackled her into a hug. "What's up!"

"Not much!" [F/n] responded, returning the hug.

"Are you going to the Halloween Dance tonight!?" Hagakure asked excitedly.

"Yup! I already have a costume planned." She answered confidently.

"Yes! Me too!" Hagakure squealed. "My costume is a secret. I'll see you later!"

The girl waved goodbye and [L/n] returned it. [L/n] then began to finish packing up her stuff. At the same time, else where in the classroom, the Baku-squad was discussing their costume ideas.

"For the last time I'm not going." Bakugo snapped at Kirishima and Kaminari who asked him to go for the tenth time that day.

"Aw come on! It'll be fun!" Kaminari tried to convince. "I mean don't you want to see [F/n] in a cute costume?"

Bakugo didn't respond. Kirishima was mentally insulting Kaminari for saying something like that when Kirishima himself likes [L/n].

"Do you guys have ideas for costumes?" Ashido questioned.

"I'm going as Bakugo." Kaminari said proudly.

"Hell no." Bakugo glared. "You can be anything but me."

"Why? You're not even going so why do you care?"

"Well maybe I changed my mind." Bakugo growled. "I don't need you dressing up like me you creep."

"Halloween is about scary things, yeah?" Kaminari said. "So why not go as what scares me the most!"