:Part Seventeen:

All art in chapter by me
Long chapter thots ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

••••••
Song: Runnin' by Adam Lambert
••••••

••••••Song: Runnin' by Adam Lambert ••••••

••••••
first person pov
[F/n] [L/n]
••••••

I waited patiently in my seat for the school day to start, or rather, interns. I was excited to spend some time with my boy Iida and do some hero work.More and more people were filing in with excitement and a their bags of things. Finally Aizawa and all his glory entered the classroom.

"Sup hoes, today is the day for interns." Aizawa said. "I will give you your hero costumes then we will take a bus to the train station."

A few cheered while other chatted, leaving Aizawa to open the slots in the wall where we would take our cases. I found my number and made my way outside to the bus. I decided to sit with Iida so we could discuss the intern.

I took my seat with him along with Shoto, Izuku, and Ochaco. "Hey guys."

"Hello [F/n]~Chan!" Ochaco greeted.

"Good morning [F/n]." Shoto chimed in. Izuku waved. I waved back and smiled. I took the seat in between Iida and Ochaco. Izuku and Shoto sat by each other on the other side.

"Morning Iida." I said and playfully bumped his arm with my shoulder.

"Yes good morning [L/n]," He said, his tone of voice different than it usually is.

Izuku gave me a nervous glance. I figured he knew what happened. I was getting the feeling Iida was planning to track down Stain.

Speaking of Stain, he has a weird ass name doesn't he? It could be taken many ways honestly. One way could be he's making a stain on Japan with the bloodshed of heroes. Then again it could be taken as him just being a shit stain on Japan for being a little bitch....

"[F/n]!" Ochaco's voice broke my train of weird ass thoughts. "You zoned out there you ok?"

"Oh yeah sorry. Lost in thought-" I waved it off.

"It's ok I was just going to offer you some chips." She said holding up a bag of soda chips. I happily took a small handful.

••••••

We arrived at the train station where we took our long rides to our interns. Shoto and Izuku weren't going to be too far away from Iida and I apparently. We finally arrived in Hosu and made our way to Manual's hero agency. By this time the sun was starting to set.