12. Forgiven

ENJOY

*Bri's POV*

I was helping the ladies of both packs create some sandwiches for the guys. Mike proposed a few days ago, but now that we got all the timber delivered to Spencer's territory, so we have sent the males to start the building.

"Bri?" Megan asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ever going to forgive your sister?" She asked while applying some swiss cheese .

"I don't know... Maybe." I replied and chopped some lettuce.

"MY WATER JUST BROKE!" Stella yelled in panic. The ladies started to also panic.

"I KNOW THAT WE HAVE NOT PLANNED. SOMEBODY GET THE CAR, SOMEBODY CALL ALPHA SPENCER, THE REST CONTINUE WITH YOUR DAY." I boomed in my beta-voice.

"What about me?" Megan asked.

"I need you to stay here, while I go to my sister. You are my alpha female. Also don't forget Paris is with her gramps." I said quickly and exited my packhouse. I hopped in my yellow Beetle and rode to the hospital quickly. I went beyond the speed limit, but got to the hospital.

"Excuse me, I'm here for Stella Price." I said to the lady at the front desk.

"Oh yes, 210A." She said quickly and went to her next person in need.

"Stella?" I asked softly and grasped her hand.

"Sarah," She croaked, which caused a tear to slide down my cheek. Her hair was dull, her eyes were droopy, her heart rate was decreasing slowly, and her face was caked with sweat.

"Yeah, I'm here." I said slowly. I was the first given permission to join her in her room.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't much of a sister to you and for that I am sorry." She said and paused. She held out her wrist that had a beautiful bracelet. It had 'Always remember the ones that are worth being remembered' "Please take it." She croaked again but worse. She screamed in pain.

"I'm sorry miss, you must go. The contraction are-"

"I get it. I'm gone." I said rudely. I walked towards the door.

"I FORGIVE YOU, STEL!" I yelled over the commotion. She smiled briefly, but soon screamed again. I walked out and was met by a anxious Spencer and Mike. I smiled sadly at mike as he sat beside me. Spencer nodded at me before entering the room Stella was being held in.

"She isn't going to make it, Mike." I sobbed knowingly.

"It is okay..." He said followed by other soothing words.

VOTE

COMMENT

CHECK OUT MY OTHER READS

~TEAR SLIDES DOWN MY FACE FOR STELLA~