Chapter 5

Rebecca was doing my hair when I heard TJ crying so Rebecca went to pick out my outfit while I went and got my baby. Chris was in the shower so he couldn't see me. I walked back into the room where Rebecca was and let her to my make up while I was feeding TJ.
She finished my make up and laid TJ on the bed. I walked in to the bathroom and put my dressed on. I had a nice green fitted dress on and black pumps. My hair was curled and my make up looked amazing. I heard Chris call me "baby it's time to go" I came down with Rebecca coming behind me. "Damn baby you look great" "thank you" I kissed TJ head and walked over to Chris.
He helped me to the car and opened the door for me. We headed to the restaurant and when we pulled up my heart raced and I felt Chris look at me.
"Baby are you sure you want to do thing" I nodded and Chris helped me out. We walked in hand in hand. When I saw Trey I just wanted to beat his head in.
"Hey man, this is my girl Dallas and Dallas this is Trey" "Dallas this is my girl Trina, Trina this is Dallas" we shook hands and say down. Chris rubbed my thigh trying to calm me down. Trey spoke up "so Dallas where are you from" "I'm from Virginia but I moved to New York not to Long ago now I'm living in LA wbu" "Virginia " "so do you have any kids" I looked at Chris and he nodded as if he had my back.
"Yes a boy" "oh how old is he" "he's 4 months" "wow that's young" "yea"
*Trey P.O.V*
When she said 4months I started thinking back to the time I left her. That was right before I left her could the baby be mine? But why wouldn't she tell me.
*Dallas P.O.V*
Everything was going good and me and Trina and Trey exchanged numbers and said we would keep in touch. Me and Chris were walking back to the car. "Dallas you did really amazing tonight" "I know it was all I could do not to smack him" I laughed and we drove home. We got home and I took my clothes off and put my pjs on. I laid down on the bed and Chris came in. I kissed me and it got deeper.
I pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. "Chris I know we might not have dated long but I know we have talked for a while and I feel like we have known each other for a while. I love you and if you don't feel..." He kissed me to shut me up "I love you too"
He kissed me again and this time I let him have all of me. I woke up to my phone vibrating. I looked over and it was Trey. I ignored it and went back to sleep. I rolled into Chris and fell asleep.
I woke up and Chris was downstairs with TJ and I saw someone else sitting on the couch but I ignored it .
I went to the kitchen and started cooking. I was almost finished when I felt arms wrap around me. He started kissing me neck and I moaned. I put the foo don't he counter and went to wake up Rebecca. She came down and I called everyone to the kitchen. Chris walked in with the baby and then Trey walked in. Rebecca looked at me as if I was crazy or if she thought I was going to pass out. I laughed alittle.
Trey opened his big mouth. "So where is his dad" "he's busy with his new life I didn't bother to mess his life up after he left me" he got quiet.
Chris came up to me and kissed my cheek. "I got to go I'll see y'all later" and Trey left. "Baby i want to tell him so bad but I don't know how he will take it" "I know baby give it a little more time"
*Trey P.O.V*
I got to looking at TJ and he looks a lot like me when I was a baby I don't think Dallas wouldn't tell me though. It is kinda my fault though I did just up and leave her for someone else and now I kind regret it.