the start

-Y/N'S pov-
I was in a dark room on a boat, caged up like a wild animal. Chains on my wrists and ankles, gripping my hair and pulling. "I'm scared where are they taking me." I was hyperventilating, i remembered what do to calm me down. I started to slow my breathing down so I wouldn't pass out, all of a sudden we stopped moving.I froze, then a blast of light came my way, blinding me for a moment. There was this at least 6 foot tall man with a scar like a plus on his eye, he had a very dangerous glare making me start to cry. I was hiccuping and sobbing my eyes out he looked at me and angrily yelled "stop crying you baby, now stand up." I did what he said fearfully. He unlocked my chains and pulled me by my hair, I was screaming and yelling.

-Hajime's pov-
The boy was crying and screaming for no reason then I remembered his file.
(Flashback)
I was in ms.hyakushiki Office talking about the inmates in building 13, then she had said something about a new inmate. "His name is Y/N L/N, Y/N had a serious criminal record and killed hundreds of people in cold blood. He get scared if he's left alone for a long period of time." The reason that he kept escaping was because he was real bored with no one around.

(Flashback over)
I stood there for about I don't know how long and it was getting pretty quiet then with a nod she sent me off with a steady glare.