7: Victoria

Hi guys!

I'm uploading this chapter instead of AWWTM because you all seem to like RL better!

Read on!

I would like 5 votes and 5 comments before I upload!

~{Katy}~

Ps....sorry for any and all errors....NOT EDITED

_________________________________________________________________________

(<Chapter 7>)

Chapter 7

A little pink '+'.

Pregnant.

Oh shit.

I collapsed on the bathroom floor.

Darkness overtook me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in Adrian's bed again. I was confused for a few moments, before everything came rushing back.

How am I going to take care of a child? I'm still a child myself!

I started hyperventilating.

Adrian burst through the doors.

"Shh! Calm down. You're going to be a wonderful mother. I'll be here to take care of you and the baby." he said soothingly. I started to breath normally again. I then realized something.

"How did you know i was having a panic attack?" I asked, confused. His eyes twinkled as he laughed.

"The mating bond, Lexipop." he said.

"Oh." I giggled.

As we were gazing into each others eyes, a person burst into the room.

_______________________________________________

I'm gonna stop you right there.

Don't forget to read the authors note at the end of the page! It's VERY IMPORTANT!

Read on!

_______________________________________________

"Oh my gosh Adrian! I've been looking all over for you! We have to get ready for our date tonight!" screeched a girly voice. Adrian froze. I looked over his shoulder and was staring into the eyes of a blond-haired, green-eyed barbie.

"Victoria. I broke up with you yesterday. We aren't together anymore." Adrian said with clenched teeth. She pouted.

"I still don't understand why you broke up with me?! I'm your mate!" she screeched. Adrian stood abruptly and turned around, a glare on his face.

"Victoria. You and I aren't mates. I thought that we were, but we aren't. I found my real mate now. She's my everything." he said as he smiled down at me. His eyes held guilt and sadness. Victoria grew angry, her face turned into a glare, her hand were on her hips.

"That bitch is not your mate! I am! She's just pretending to be to become the Alpha Female!" she shouted. Adrian had her pressed against the wall in under a second. His eyes were black, his canines were showing and his hands around her throat had claws instead of fingers.

"You ever call my mate a bitch again and I will kill you. Orphan or not, I will not show you any sympathy or give you any special privileges. Plus the fact that YOU were only trying to get my status. You never even loved me." he growled, his wolf behind his words. I could see Victoria shaking in fear. Adrian pushed her to the ground. She got up and scampered out of the door. Adrian pinched his nose, trying to calm down.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to Adrian.

I put my arms around him, my fingers touching his skin. He responded immediately. His claws vanished, his teeth turned back to normal, and his eyes once again became brown.

His wolf didn't want to hurt or scare his mate and child. He should never have to get mad. Especially over a slut like Victoria.

I'm gonna kill that bitch.

___________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ! THIS IS IMPORTANT!

SOOO. How did ya like it?

Sorry it's so short!

I'm gonna let you guys decide the names and number of babies...idk know how many! Please help! :D

Until next week!

(Maybe earlier if I get my votes and comments.)

~{Katy}~