chapter 10 - a rise and shine

I literally dIeDed i amst sorru
_______________________________________

Takara looks at Tohi bewildered, "i- i don't understand..all this time i-i thought you just-" he stutters a bit as Tohi sways closer to him.
"I tried to throw you off and i guess it worked. All I wanted was for you to be mine." Tohi says quite grimly.
Takara backs up to the wall and looks down at Tohi.
He smiled and tip toed up in front of Takara, "please give me a kiss.." He said softly.
Takara stares down at him, he looks away and sighs a bit, "Tohi..i-..mm...." he thinks a bit as he looked at Tohi's pleading face "i...i'm not really into you that way." he sighs.
Tohi looked at him a bit puzzled, "what do you mean not into me?" he furrowed his eyebrows angrily.
Takara looked away again, "i- i mean..i just don't like you..i like someone else." Takara didn't know how to feel towards Tohi, especially since he poisoned him and all.
Tohi glared at Takara and backed up, "I see. I'll see you tomorrow then.." he moved back onto his bed and layed down on his side slightly starting to cry, knowing already who Takara could've had feelings for.
Takara looked at Tohi feeling a bit bad for him, he walked over and sat down next to him, "Tohi.."
"no, you don't understand how i feel about you." he sobbed.
"you're right..i don't, but explain it to me maybe I'll understand?" Takara rested his hand on his shoulder and rubbed it with his thumb a bit.
Tohi sniffled and wiped his eyes a bit, "I just..i really like you and it's always Jamie, Jamie, Jamie, that gets everyone's attention." he sniffles.
Takara smiles a bit and pats his head, "well maybe it could be about you?"
Tohi sat up a bit, "you think so?"
Takara wiped his eyes and cupped his cheeks, "I know so." he stares into Tohi's eyes. Tohi stares back at him and slowly leans in closer
_______________________________________

idk why I'm like thisss aaaaaaa ;^; to be continued ;3