Chapter 9: oh no

Tohi watches Jamie and Takara fall asleep together, he doesn't like what he sees.
"What...what is.....why...no no he's not supposed to.." He mumbles to himself frantically as his heartbeat increases. Tohi moves back a bit from the living room window in front of where Jamie and Takara was, his eyesight going hazy as he punches the window making glass fly inside the room.

Takara hears the glass breaking, waking up as his first instinct was to quickly puts himself in font of Jamie to protect him.

Tohi walks away with his fists clenched into two balls of rage. He goes back to his house not wanting to go crazy on Takara in front of Jamie just in case Jamie had feelings for him.

"Takara?.." Jamie looks up at Takara rubbing his eye a bit "what happened?"

Takara looks down at Jamie. He smiles and puts his forehead on his as he cups Jamie's cheeks, "it's okay you're safe." Takara smiles widely and plants a little kiss on Jamies forehead before scooping Jamie in his arms and taking him to his room. "Stay in your room okay?" Takara looks at Jamie and smiles a bit.

"W-Wait, what's going on??" Jamie sits up frowning. He crosses his arms and looks at Takara worryingly.

Takara looks down and opens his mouth to speak but closes it then looks back up at Jamie, "I can't lie to you..but someone punched the window and there was glass everywhere."

Jamie looks at Takara pouting, "well don't leave me.."

Takara looks at Jamie a bit surprised then chuckles "Hiro is probably coming over right now". Almost on cue, Hiro starts banging his fist on the front door, "JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE JAMIE!!!! OPEN UP!"

Jamie smiles, "okay..and where are you going??". Takara looks down at Jamie, "to have a little, chat, with someone."

Jamie frowns a bit nodding "okay..be back soon alright?". Takara smiles at Jamie, seeing how he cared for him.

"Of course." And with that Takara left through the front door letting Hiro in. Hiro ran to Jamie's room, going to check if he was okay.

Takara walks over to Tohis house, which was a bit far from Jamie's house but he made it in a few minutes. He doesn't even knock on the door, forcing it open and walking into Tohis room for he has been there before. Tohi looks at Takara from his bed where he was playing with himself panting, he starts moaning Takaras name. Takara stumbles back from the scene. Tohi smirks and bites his lip while bucking his hips into his hands "come to me daddy, I'm wide open for you~". Takara reaches for the door knob going to shut the door until Tohi suddenly got up from the bed and walked towards Takara "oh, what're you doing honey~ trying to get away from me?" He says the last bit quite darkly as he stands in front of Takara. Takara looks at Tohi confused "but..all the things you did..the broken window and the poisoning me..why-". Tohi steps closer to Takara, looking up at him slightly "You're smart, yet you're slow to realize things"
_______________________________________

Everyone reading the story: OH NO
Me: OH YEAAAH
I'm like, trying to spice things up even if they don't make sense :'3