Chapter 3: New rival?

A/N: ima...just stick with my normal story writing, that's too hard for me to process and do XDDD
_______________________________________
Jamie's P.O.V.
I covered my face and blushed hard, not wanting Takara to see me like this, i mean, who's gonna think a blushing little boy is cute?! Well..some people yeah but not Takara! At least i don't think so.

Hiro took me and Takara to the office i was really embarrassed at how Hiro would carry me on his arm like this..I'm not that light! He's just strong! Jeez...
Takara kept on glancing at me and looked like he wanted to say something..i wonder what it could be, he looked like he was madly in love though..but it doesn't look like it, that's confusing..

Hiro broke the silence "So..any clubs you interested in?" Takara only looked at him in disgust and tried to play it off like he liked being around him "No, not at the moment thank you.." Takara didn't sound really enthusiastic, but i guess being a new student it wouldn't really be pleasant since you've just came and probably haven't met anyone at all.

Out of P.O.V.
Jamie looked like he was zoning out, which made Takara blush a bit and walk a bit closer to Hiro just to look at Jamie. Hiro finally stopped at the Office "Well, here you go. Wanna hang around sometime later?"
Takara only said yes to be with Jamie more, he had only hoped no one would try and get him.
At lunch•
Hiro waited for Jamie on the roof, sitting where they would usually sit. "Where could he be..." Hiro murmured to himself, as he did so Jamie came running up the stairs and burst through the doors and ran to Hiro, "I'M HERE!!"
Hiro looked at Jamie in a really disgusted face "How dare you not come on time"
Jamie chuckled and sat down with Hiro, "Well sorry for being at the cooking club"
Hiro looked at Jamie a bit shocked "Now what in the name of Moshi are you doing in the cooking club?!"
Jamie laughs and touches Hiro's shoulder lightly, "Making Octodogs with tohi"
Hiro looks back at his bento "Ooohh" He laughs and starts eating. Jamie takes his chopsticks and picks up one of the Octodogs with it, "Here try some!"
Hiro looks at Jamie and opens his mouth. Jamie smiles and feeds him the Octodogs, "Delicious isn't it?"
Hiro nods "Did Tohi make it?"
Jamie looks at Hiro a bit sad then pouts, "No, i did"
Hiro gasps "Oh...well it's delicious!"
Jamie smiles and eats some of it, "Thanks!"
In all the commotion Takara was watching Jamie from a far distance and shot daggers at Hiro, planning on what to do to get rid of him.
Club activities•
Jamie goes to the cooking club for his activities, Hiro goes to martial arts..maybe that's why he's so strong..but Takara recently joined the cooking club to stay with Jamie

"Wait Takara where's the frosting?"
Jamie and Takara were going to bake a small cake and give it to Hiro, but Takara had other plans..

"A-Ah..I'm almost done!" Takara fumbles with the frosting and gives it to Jamie. Jamie giggles and takes it

"Don't worry Takara you'll get the hang of it"

Takara blushes and looks down at the sprinkles in his hands. Tohi had came behind Jamie and hugged his waist

"Jamie-Kun~ where's my mini cake?"

Jamie chuckles and turns his head a little and looks at Tohi

"Ah-Ah i need to finish this one, then i can make yours"

Tohi smiles and let's go of Jamie's waist then ruffles his hair

"You're such a saint Jamie"

Jamie smiles at Tohi and laughs

"Of course i am, who do you think made those delicious, angelic, and gorgeous Octodogs?"

Tohi laughs and crosses his arms

"Well, how am i supposed to know a high school boy made those?"

Jamie giggles and pushes Tohi on the shoulders lightly

"Flattery won't take you that far"

Tohi blushes a bit and smiles then walks off to do his own thing

What they both didn't know that in the middle of all that was Takara, and he wasn't pleased..at all