"Shit she need to go the hospital." I mumbled to myself.

"I should've done all y'all asses like how I did Native." Serg laughed putting pressure on his wound.

"The fuck you say?" Bando said pushing Teanna off of him, and walked over to Serg.

"Funny, Ian' even want yo' head. Fazo should've never stepped outta' line. Bitch wanna kill my pops, so I killed his, his best friend, and sister and baby was next." He smiled in Bando face.

Bando pulled him up from the ground by neck, and slammed him again the wall.

"BITCH YOU KILLED MY COUSIN!" His eyes was blood red.

I've seen that same rage in him when he found Native's body. Ain't no stopping when he like this.

Teanna stood there, but didn't move. Her face was pale. She loved her dad more than anything, and I could tell that finding out her father's murder was in the same room as her was really affecting her.

"Don't look so sad Teanna. At least he got to take your virgin before he got da' clips on h-" He was cut off from Bando sending blows to his face.

Nobody was supposed the know about... well except me.

"What the fuck is goin' on?"

We all turned around to see Fazo standing in the doorway. His eyes widen at the sight of Serg's leg bleeding out.

This turned into damn family reunion with all these pop ups.

"This fuck ass n-"

"I killed Native, bitch." Serg cut Bando off with a bored expression. " And I'm finna' kill yo sister, too."

Before any of us could react, he reached from behind him to reveal his gun and pulled the trigger; putting 2 shots in Teanna.

Before I even realize what I was doing, I picked up my strap and unloaded the entire clip on his ass along with Fazo and Bando.

Had his ass looking like a shooting target.

_____

"I cannot believe this shit, Symere. I'm tired of being in hospitals because my family is fucking getting shot every second! I'm so tired."

Ms. Taylor broke down in Fazo's arms as we all sat in the waiting room. Hollywood, Demon, and Freaky were on their way to the hospital since Teanna was losing a lot of blood, so we didn't have time to tell them before.

Fuck and then there was Winter.

She was still breathing, but her body felt so cold when I was carrying her. Thinking about what Sergio did to her made me start fuming.

On Native soul, I'm glad I put his ass in hell.

"Y'all straight?" Symere asked breaking my gaze. He looked exhausted.

"Nigga, is you?" He sighed heavy before sitting down next me. "Hell no. My sister sitting up in some hospital over my actions. Got my ass feeling sick."

I didn't know what to do but nod. He was feeling his guilty right now and knowing him, there's no changing how he feels.

He pulled out his phone to check the time, and it displayed 3:46AM across it.

"Y'all could go find some eat and head back to hotel. Ain't no tell how long we finna' be here." He spoked to me and Bando that was across from us.

Bando only nodded, and stood up to pull up his pants and grab his keys.

As he walked out, Fazo turned to me. "You know his ass a ticking time bomb, watch his shit."

"Fasho. We'll be back."

I dabbed him up before head out to the car.

_____

"You good, G?" I asked Bando as we stayed in the car outside of Whataburger.

He didn't respond right away like he always did. Nigga always had a comeback for everything and was quick on his feet.

It seems like he actually has to think about what to say.

"Was he dead ass 'bout Native and Teanna?" He spoke slowly, not taking off eyes off the sign.

"Yea."

"Fazo don't know?"

"No."

"So, who else know?"

"Only me."

He lowly chuckled and played with his keys.

Bando's very chill, but he had his moments when you would question if he was right in the head.

Especially when he black out.

"That's wild."
____________________

yea yea yea , ik i've been gone for a min ... and bitch ?

y'all gone beat my ass ?

oh ight .

anyway ...

i'm dropping my new book so and it ain't ass ghetto as this one .

so yea BE READY MFS .

- kaaydaah the mf GOAT 🧪