Wind up

"Are you hurt?" As ruth turned around it see if Aaron was okay. As she turned around here was a young girl hanging above the stage "damn it how might time did he kill people!" As she got more angry in side of her

"As might has I want dear, just love the way you human scream" as the shadow man spoke "I see you meat my little friend he just keep getting in the way, help you Humans. Why don't you do me a favor and kill him for me" as he spoke about Aaron
"Never!" As ruth step in front of Aaron "Aaron what I'm about to ask you, you need to answer truthfully okay?" As she looked behind her at him "this man who doing this, do you know him?" As she looked down at him
He didn't answer for a while. She look in his eyes trying to figure out what he thinking. After a while he started to pointed at something. Ruth looked in the direction he was pointed that. Has she did. It was a 5 foot wind-up toy.
"What? Don't worry about it"as ruth when over to the stage, got up on the stage to see the young women hanging

As ruth was looked at the young girl, the wind-up toy started to move her hand behind her and started to wind herself up. Ruth didn't notice what the windup girl was doing at the time, she was busy with the hanging girl.
"What happened to you, what in this room that did this?" As ruth was looking at all the cuts on her.
Ruth move some hair out of the way to looked at her face. As she move it, something grab her shoulder.
"Aaron I told you I need to finger out thing okay" as ruth turned her head. As she did "what the hell" as she saw the windup girl in her face.
As ruth stared at the the windup face it was broken and some of the pieces where fall off. She try to get the windup girl hand off. But It keep getting tiger and trigger. Ruth fell onto her knees
"Please yet go!!!" As ruth yelled at the up of her lung, still trying to get the hand off her shoulder.
Aaron started to cry and ran and hind over the Piano. Hoping it would go way. Ruth still fighting to get the hand off. Ruth looked around for something to her help. Maybe the red writing or something. Ruth remember she had the sword, she move her left hand towards it, but the windup girl grab her wrist and pull back on it

(Snap!)

"Ahhhh!" As ruth yelled at the top of her lung from her wrist being snapped.
Ruth looked down and was giving up on fighting the windup girl. She looked over at Aaron who was crying his eyes out in fear. As she looked at the piano something started to appear on it.
"Twist, twist, twist, but soon it will ran out" as the red word appeared on the piano.
Ruth read it at looked at the windup girl and back to the piano as the words started to disappear. Ruth try to think but she could from the pain coming from her shoulder.
"Ahhh!! That it!!" As ruth put her dislocated hand on the ground and lift herself up, still in pain from the windup girl hand grabbing her shoulder
Ruth pull will all her might and they both fell off the stages. The windup girl loses grip of ruth shoulder and fell to the ground. Ruth fell on up of it.
(Boom!)

"Ahhh! Shit! Damn it! Shit!" As ruth get up from the ground and holding her dislocated wrist as she jump up and down.
As ruth was jumping up and down the windup girl get up from the ground and started to head towards ruth.
"Ruth looked out!" As Aaron screamed warning ruth
Ruth turned around and saw the windup girl jumping at her. Ruth eyes when wide and jump out of the way. The windup girl fell face first into the staged. Ruth looked around and then back at the windup girl and noticed a key looking thing behind her
"That it! I have to get the key out of her!" As ruth thought herself as her eyes when wide.
Ruth ran over to the windup girl and jump on the back of her and jump up on staged. She grab some rope with her good hand and put some of it in her mouth and waited to the windup girl to looked up toward her. As the windup looked up toward the staged. Ruth ran toward her with rope in hand. She jump toward the windup girl and started to tied her up. As ruth finish, she ran towards the piano and got top of it and jump toward the windup girl.

(Boom!)

As ruth kick the key and it racked a little bit. Ruth fill with angry, she move her hand in the air and make it into a fist. And started to punch the key with her bare fist over and over. Then she grab the key with her bloody hand and put her foot on the back of the windup girl. The windup girl got on of her hand free and started to reach for ruth foot. Ruth pull with all of her might.
(Snap!)

Ruth fell backwards with the key in her hand. As ruth fell to her butt. The windup girl fell face first onto the ground. Ruth got up still hold the key with her bloody hand, she walk over to it and kick it making sure it was over.
"Aaron? Are you okay?" As ruth looked toward the piano and Aaron started to come out from under it
"Umm..yes" as Aaron was coming out under the piano.
Ruth smile and then she fell backwards.
"RUTH!" As Aaron ran over to ruth who fell to the ground
"Can this day be over now?" As ruth looked toward Aaron who started to cry as he looked at all the cuts on her.
"Please! Stay!" As Aaron grab her hand as he put it in his chest
"Hey don't cry, I have finish stopping him, and I'm just taking a break that all" as Ruth started to close her eye. As Aaron still holding her hand didn't want to let go of it.

"Well look at that, her time is ramming out. Ugh! Same with my" as the shadow man looked down at his hands "I think it time I just finished his myself!" As he lift his hand in the air and snap his fingers together.

(Snap!)

As the shadow man snapped his finger. A door peared out of nowhere, at the top of the door was a big sign saying exit, glowing bright red. Aaron turned his head toward it. And then started to shake ruth wake.
"Ruth wake up!" As Aaron was shaking her wake
"Ummm... five more minutes please" as ruth slowly open her eyes.
As she open her eyes, she noticed that Aaron face was glowing red. Then noticed that he was pointing at something. Ruth try to sit up to see what he was pointing at. As she finally got up she turned her head towards what he was pointing at. As she saw the big door with the biggest glowing red words that said exit. She rolled her eyes and started to get off the ground. As she got on her feet.
"Come on let get out of here!" As Aaron started to ran to the door
"Wait!" As ruth try to stop him but he ran through the door. She ran after him.
As she got to the other side, the hallway she was in now was filled mirrors. She walk down though the mirrors.
"Ruth!" As Aaron come out of nowhere and scared the shit out of ruth
"Ahhh! Damn it Aaron. Don't do that I'm all ready in so much pain" as ruth grab her side.
"Sorry but I think I found a way out" as Aaron garb ruth hand and put her down the hallway of mirrors