Fuck.

(SMUT WARNING)
HOW DID WE ALREADY GET TO 270 SOMTHING VIEWS?!? THANK YOU!!

(And so it begins)
We arrived home and we walked in. I looked around. Everything from that night flashed through my head. I shook my head and scolded myself. He didn’t mean it. I then came and hugged Kacchan from behind. I felt him grab my hands that were wrapped around him and hold them. Then he laid his head back on the top of mine and he whispered, “I love you.” I smiled and nuzzled my face into his back, taking in his beautiful smell, as I said, “I love you, Kacchan.” He then pulled out of my grasp and turned so we were hugging each other. He looked down at me. I stared back at the ruby red eyes that I fell in love with. Then he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and then pulled away. He looked at me, I reached up and kissed his nose, giggling. He laughed, oh his laugh.. It made goosebumps cover my body. I loved to hear it. I then jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist as he caught me. I then whispered in his ear, “I-I’m ready.” I pulled away and saw his shocked face. He then shook his head and said, “No. It’s really okay, Izu. I can wait.” Now it was my turn to shake my head, I then kissed his neck. At first he was not letting me, then he moved his neck so I had more of an opening. I then licked over his scent glands. I heard him whisper, “Fuck.” I smiled and then jumped down and started walking up the stairs to our room. I turned and swayed my hips and said “Come now, little dog..” I turned around and walked up the stairs, swaying my hips in the process, I heard him chuckle as he said, “Little dog, huh?” I went in our room and laid on the bed. I heard him coming up the stairs. I turned on my stomach and lifted my butt up. I was getting in position to present myself to my alpha. I saw Kacchan walk in and stop as he looked at me. I could tell he was getting turned on by my position. He smirked and said “Oh, what a lovely little puppy..” as he walked over to me. I then rolled over on my back as Kacchan climbed up to me. He then looked at me, serious once again as he said “Are you sure?” I nodded and then he slowly went on top of me and bent down, kissing me sweetly. We kissed for a moment when I wrapped a hand around his neck. Then my other went down to go under his shirt. I could feel his toned body. I felt him pull my shirt off. I then took that opportunity to pull his off as well. Now our kiss was sloppy and I could feel his member rubbing against mine. I went and unbuttoned his jeans. He looked shocked, but quickly went to kissing my neck. Licking and biting my neck. I let out a low moan and I quickly covered my face. Embarrassment covering my face. I watched as Kacchan took my hand away and said, “Don’t hide your voice.. I love it.” I nodded and we continued. I then felt my hands slide down to his boxers that we were both in now. I pulled his boxers off and let his member loose. I almost choked on my spit. It was.. s-so big! He smirked and said “Like what you see? My little puppy?” I nodded shyly and then I felt him take my boxers off. I started to cover myself, but Kacchan grabbed my hands and said “Don’t ever cover yourself in front of me, your perfect.” He then looked over me and then said, mostly to himself, “So fucking perfect..” I blushed and we both continued. Our movements synced together perfectly. As we pulled away, catching our breath, I got quite the idea. I smirked and bent down grabbing his member. It was leaking with pre cum. I started to rub it back and forth. I heard him grunt. I looked up at him, he was clearly enjoying himself. I began going faster. Just as he was getting close I stopped and licked the top. I felt him shiver. He then said, “G-Go..” I then put it in my mouth and made my head go back and forth. He had grabbed a hold of my hair. His eyes were closed and he was making some kind of grimace, but the soft grunts he was making made reassured me that his was being pleased. All of a sudden it twitched and cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed it all. Shocking myself. I then let go of his member and looked up at him wiping my mouth. He was breathing heavy, so was I, He just shook his head and said “Wow..” I blushed. We then went to take a shower.