Waking up for the first time

(Your Pov)

It's dark, and my face is cold. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something important? I started to open my eyes slowly and was met with the side of a ceiling until a girl with white hair, gold like eyes, and some blue marks on her face.

 Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something important? I started to open my eyes slowly and was met with the side of a ceiling until a girl with white hair, gold like eyes, and some blue marks on her face

"Good morning, how are you feeling?"- ???

'Who is she? Where even are we? And why can't I remember anything?'- ???

"Can you stand?"- ???

That's actually a better question then all the ones I have. I attempted to try and get on my own 2 feet but my body felt sour and stiff, so much so that when I curled my fingers to make a fist all I hear was cracks. I felt a hand on my back and I couldn't only assume it was that girl trying to help me stand straight. After managing enough energy I was able to stand but, I felt woozie and light headed lucky there was some kind of desk or something near me so I can support myself.

"Your not feeling well. Wait here I'll return shortly."- ???

The girl started to walk behind the desk in some kind of room leaving me by myself. What's going on I don't remember anything about myself or where I am, and yet I still remember names of things like a desk or chair. Actually, what's my name do I even have one? It wasn't long until that girl came back to me with a vial containing something red inside of it.

"Here drink this. It'll help you feel better."- ???

I wasn't to sure on if I trust this girl or not but, she's offering me something to help me feel better. Without anything to lose I took it and started to drink it a bit, it didn't really have a taste to it or at least not that strong of one. However I did feel a little better the stiffness that I was feeling is gone and my lightheadedness is also, what exactly was that stuff some kind of potion?

"T-thank you."- ???

"You are welcome. My name is Eve, what is your name?"- Eve

"I... I don't remember. I don't really remember much of anything."- ???

"It's alright. I don't remember that much either or as to why we're both in this shack located in a dungeon."- Eve

"Huh, a dungeon?"- ???

"Yes, a dungeon. It would be nice if I could actually call you something. Would you like me to give you a nickname until you can remember what your old one is?"- Eve

"S-sure."- ???

My throat is a bit sore and feels a bit dry, I guess I haven't had anything to drink or eat in a while. I looked around a little bit more and we were indeed in a shack but, it looks a bit old and abandoned. Then I found a broken mirror and I got a good look at myself white hair, pink eyes, and a scar on my left eye and my ear are a bit pointed.