Over the next few months they settled into a routine and things were going great. Noel slept on the couch and got up with Dylan throughout the night then Ashley took over while Noel got some sleep. Josh helped out a little too and Ali came to visit often. Dylan was growing fast and was now smiling and cooing. Noel could always get her to smile when he said in a gentle voice, "Dyyyylann, give us a smile." It worked everytime and they would all laugh. Ashley still had feelings for Noel and loved having him around. He was her best friend and although she wanted more, she told herself at least he was still in her life. She only felt bad when he mentioned Selena, but thankfully, she didn't come around the house much. Noel would go see her during the day and Ashley would try not to think about it. 

One morning Ashley found Noel asleep on the couch with Dylan in his arms. She was fast asleep too. She watched them sleeping and took a picture. She thought it was so cute.

She went into the kitchen to make some coffee and heard Dylan fussing soon after

She went into the kitchen to make some coffee and heard Dylan fussing soon after. She went to the living room and Noel was awake.

"I'll take her. You can get some sleep."

"Actually I was gonna go home for a little bit. I need to take a shower. I'm taking Selena out tonight."

She tried to hide the disappointment on her face.

"Oh ok."

"I'll be back la'er."

"Ok"

He left and she fed Dylan. She smiled as she watched her drinking her bottle then she sighed. Noel was gone all day and it was getting late. Ashley was getting annoyed. She changed Dylan and put her to bed then went to her room and climbed into bed. She tried not to think about Noel and Selena but they kept popping into her mind. "They're probably having sex right now." She thought. 

She sighed and turned her light off. A few minutes later she heard the front door. 

"Finally." She thought.

She closed her eyes to go to sleep, but then started hearing some noises. Some moaning. She sat up in her bed and listened. The moaning was getting louder. 

"What the fuck, is he watching porn?" She thought and climbed out of bed to see. She walked into the living room and even though it was dark, she could make out Noel and Selena having sex on the couch. They didn't notice her and kept going. She turned the light on and glared at them.

Selena, who was on top of Noel, quickly grabbed the blanket to cover them up.

"What are you guys doing? What if Josh came downstairs?"

They both looked at her and she could tell they were both wasted. 

"Sorry Ash " Noel said then started to giggle when Selena did.

"Why wouldn't you go back to your house?"

"Yours was closer and we were really horny." Selena shrugged.

"You need to leave."

Selena rolled her eyes and said.

"Not our fault you're not getting any dick." 

"Stop." Noel looked at Selena with a stern look, but was about to laugh. 

Ashley felt terrible. She tried to keep the tears in.

"Ok, we'll go Ash." He said and they started to get dressed.

Ashley quickly returned to her room and burst into tears. She felt so alone and cried herself to sleep. Dylan woke up a few times that night and Ashley went to get her since Noel wasn't there. In the morning Josh went to school and she put Dylan down for a nap. She sighed and sat on the couch and couldn't stop seeing Noel and Selena going at it in her mind. The front door opened and Noel stepped inside. He looked terrible.

"Look who finally decided to come home."

"Fuck" he groaned and sat down on the couch next to Ashley.

"Where is Selena?"

"She left, she's going on a modeling job in Brazil."

"Of course." Ashley rolled her eyes.

She looked at Noel, who had his head back and his eyes closed. 

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't have sex in my house. Josh could have easily walked in on you."

He looked at her.

"What are you talkin' about?"

"You don't remember?"

Noel tried to think back to last night.

"No."

"You and Selena decided to go at it very loudly on the couch."

"We did?"

"Yes until I told you guys to leave."

"You did?"

"Yes."

"Fuck. I don't remember any of that. Sorry, won't happen again."

He laid his head back.

"You look like shit." She threw in.

He turned his head and looked at her and started laughing which made her laugh too. They sat there laughing for a few minutes then she stood up.

"Coffee?"

"Yeah."