My love for her

Mulai dari awal

"What the hell? Why were you sleeping here?" She fired, her hair was all over her face making her look like a madwomen who just emerged from the jungle after ten years. Her new caveman look did not help the situation at all, I ended up barking out in laughter.

"I'm sorry. I was just scared of the boogie man in my room." I said sheepishly not finding any other excuses to cover up my sinless mistake. I got up trying to give her a hug but she pushed me away. 

Suddenly we both heard a abrupt knock on her door. "Sarah are you ok? Open up? I'm here for you." Hajara's voice seemed clear from the other end. We both froze with terror. We both knew well we weren't suppose to stay in the same room alone due to the stupid rules our parents created, they strictly didn't believe that we are mature yet to be couples.

If Hajara and Yusuf knew we ended up staying together, things will not end up well. They'll probably have haraam thoughts even though we were freaking legitimate couples and it was really none of thier business what we do. 

"Shit!" Sarah whispered horrified. "COMMING!"

"It's not my fault you had to scream!" I whispered defensively.

"Hide under the bed NOW!" She odered gesturing me to go under. I quickly did what I was told as Sarah went to open the door. 

"Is everything ok Sarah? I heard you screaming, I couldn't come faster because of ouch ... my cramps." Hajara said, her voice lacing with pain.

"Yup everything is totally fine. It's just that... that I saw a big spider but I killed it." Sarah said putting on a fake smile on.

"Okay, Sarah don't forget there is school! Anyway's where is Benyamin, do you know? Yusuf can't find him." Hajara asked suspiciously.

"He told me that he went out for a walk." Sarah lied smoothly.

"Oh! I'll let Yusuf know." Hajara's footsteps drifted away from my earshot. 

 I got up from my hiding spot and quickly left her room, not before giving her a last kiss on the lips. "Well done!" I smirked.

She grined back shyly as I quickly ran downstairs and opened the main door and banged it shut just so Hajara and Yusuf thought I actually came from a walk. Smart, right?

"Oh there you are bro, it's almost school time. I don't think I can go today to school cause of Hajara. I can't let her stay at home alone in that state." Yusuf said worriedly looking down at his watch.

"Yeah, but don't go all romantic on her." I said making a gross kissy faces earning a  punch me on the shoulder from my brother.

"What the hell?" He grumbled with a weird look, making me chuckle. "So immature!" He shoke his head in disapproval.

I went in my room and changed into my blue hoodie and jeans for school. I slung my backpack over my shoulders and ran upstairs bumping into Sarah. I stumbled back, falling on my butt and Sarah ended up losing her balance and falling on top of me with our lunch boxes.

"How much romantic can we get?" I asked her sarcastically making her sit on my lap. She turned beet red causing me to earn a playful smack from her.

 She quickly got up scowling, ready to run away when I stopped her. "Are you ready? I'm going in the car."

"I just need to get my jacket. I'll be right there." She confronted me.

"Well, be quick." 

Sarah POV:

My husband can be such a jerk sometimes, I smiled at the stupid memory that we just shared earlier. Even though I am always the last one getting out of the house, Benyamin has never complained, he's overloaded with patience. That's why I decided to love him a lot!