Memories From the Past

(Y/N) has joined the chatroom

R Medic has joined the chatroom

(Y/N): Medic, thank you so much for helping me with my work again

R Medic: it's no problem. Spy, Engie, and I thought it was amazing that you are still going on with your education. We'll be by your side along the way even through the very end.

(Y/N): thank you and the two of them. I want through some old files on my computer and found some old memories from my sophmore year

R Medic: you're welcome, and really?

(Y/N): yeah, here I'll send them to you on here

R Medic: I can immediately tell which one is you, the shortest one on the very left side of the picture

(Y/N): yep, instead of the correct term of majorettes, it was tigerettes for us cause our mascot was a tiger. Here's another one

R Medic: who's the guy in the picture?

(Y/N): that was my band director during sophmore thru senior year, freshman year I had a different one. He's new, but very awesome.

R Medic: that's good. Are you an instructor for the band? To keep contact with him?

(Y/N): yeah, every time I was away during the summer I was at the band camps back in my hometown teaching the tigerettes and piccolo section. We work incredibly  hard on the fieldshows, movements, sets, music, and etc. we also end up having dance parties during lunch since they have an hour and 45 minutes. Then we have some activities to do with the band to get them to have fun, one was for me to walk on one of those 1 inch wide tight ropes up in the air with a harness in front of all the kids, the one I do during training where I meditate.

R Medic: that's amazing, you'll need to skype me, so I can meet the kids and tell them what a good person you are and you deserve the upmost respect. Engie and Spy might join in to watch you all.

(Y/N): haha, will do. I'm flying out later this day to go to an competition with the band, I'll bring my laptop and we can skype when on the buses to go. The girls will be excited to meet you guys which I just texted them that they'll be meeting someone on the bus tomorrow.

R Medic: aww, are they always this nice? I'm excited to meet those who are being taught the things you do by yourself. I'll come over and help you pack up your stuff for your flight and inform Engie and Spy about this, pretty sure Sniper will join in our skype session.

(Y/N): aww, thank you Medic you're so sweet. I'll get off of here, so I can start packing. Bye Medic

R Medic: bye (Y/N)

R Medic has logged out

(Y/N) has logged out

Chatroom closed