Studying School Work and Music

R Medic has joined the chatroom

R Spy has joined the chatroom

R Engie has joined the chatroom

R Spy: has anyone else have noticed a whole bunch of school work is around the tables in the kitchen and living room?

R Engie: yeah I've noticed that  as well. It has very well hand writing, and the only ones with very neat and well done handwriting is you, Medic, and (Y/N).

R Medic: do you have a picture of the writing herr engineer?

R Engie: here it is, there's a lot more where it comes from

R Medic: that's (Y/N)'s handwriting, I want to make sure it's her's so can you send another one?

R Engie: sure, here's another one.

R Spy: that's her handwriting gentlemen

R Spy: that's her handwriting gentlemen. I know the way she draws and that's how, very detailed to the point of understanding and remembering.

R Medic: indeed it is. Is it only science, or no?

R Engie: no there's science, math, english, social studies, music being band/orchastra and choir, and another science class it's for forensics. Plus she learned various instruments too and still studying how to play them.

R Spy: I'm happy for her to go on with her education while being a mercernary for here. Medic, you can help her out on her science work since it's in your line of fieldwork, helping her with playing violin, and teaching her of German history.

R Medic: I'm more than welcomed with helping her out with her science work and teach her with the topics with experiments, and I'm glad she's learning how to play different istruments.  Herr Engie, you'll be able to teach her math, playing guitar, American history.

R Engie: more than happy to help. Spy you'll be able to help her with english, piano music, and French history. I better get off of here, I'm going to neatly stack her work and leave her note to tell her we'll help her whenever she needs it and listing what we're good at.

R Medic: good idea herr Engie, I must say goodbye as well.

R Spy: agreed, good day gentlemen

R Medic has logged out

R Engie has logged out

R Spy has logged out

Chatroom closed