II. THE MYSTERIOUS HE AND STRANGE PEOPLE.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Do they have some eye problem around here?

Oh L.A.! Must be awesome. So why did you come in this town from L.A.?
I hope I am not prying too much, if you don't answer it, I will understand.

I read the note and shrugged.

I guess my parents just wanted a break from the L.A. life and come somewhere peaceful.

I passed the note down to her after which her eyes again glazed over.

Definitely a eye problem.

After that I returned my gaze towards the board paying attention to the class.

~I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL AUTHOR EVERYONE! TAKE TWO!~

"So, Whats your next class?" Megan asked.

"English," I looked around me to see people had stopped staring at me like I was some new species.

"Oh do you need any help finding your class?"

"Nops, its okay I will manage," I smiled at her.

I can't believe I made a friend on the first day of school.

Mom will be proud, I can't wait to tell her.

"Okay but you have to come sit with us at lunch!"

~LA LA I AM AW SM! TAKE THREE!

English and maths classes finished in a blink of an eye. Unfortunately, neither of my first friends were there with me in these classes.

And let me tell you it was BOWRING.

I entered the cafetaria which was crowded with students. Pushing myself through the crowd, I searched for Megan and found her sitting at the table beside the window with Sam and Ethan.

"Hey! How do you like this school so far?" Megan asked while picking on her salad.

"It's cool! I like it." I replied and took out my lunch.

I noticed an empty chair beside me.

I wonder who sit's there.

"Where is Lukas?" Ethan asked.

Sam giggled. "He went to the woods to run because he couldn't control himself,"

And then after a while, Sam burst into a full blown laughter as if she cackled the worlds most funniest joke and slapped her thigh, tears emerging from her eyes.

I scooted little away from her as she continued with her scary laughing.

"I swear I never saw him like that. I mean he is immune to every girl but Damn. One look at her and he is thrown out of control,"

Okay! Now I am like super confused. Like what the hell is going on.

And who is the mysterious HE?

And a more important thing why is she looking at me while speaking of the mysterious HE?

"Whom are you guys talking about?" I asked while munching on the tasty sandwich which were thankfully made by my dad.

"Oh you will know it all in good time Lu- I mean Krestel,"

I slapped Ethan's hand as he reached for my sandwich and glared at him.