Three years ago (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Dammit!

What the fuck are they hiding inside to have them guard it this much?

I fell on the floor when a fist collided with my jaw. I tasted my own blood in the corner of my lips and a painful sensation wraps around my whole body.

"Stop you idiots!" a man shouts.

Seven men stood frozen at the command leaving me
injured and feeble on the ground.

"Ms. Manoban, why are you still here?"

I tried to lift my head but the numbness on my face made it hard.

"Eric Nam" I muttered.

"Wow! I'm surprised that you know my name when you never paid attention to me on the table a few hours ago" he smiles smugly.

A devilish grin to be exact.

He snaps his fingers and his men picks me up to stand on my feet.

"Why don't you join my private auction Ms. Manoban? I'm pretty sure you'll like it" He winks and turns to his heel.

He started to walk on the large hallways of his estate and I trailed behind him with two of his men holding me from both sides.

Eric Nam, some say that he's a genius in the field of import-export. No one knows the exact details of his business but seeing how big his estate is, I'm 100% sure that he's dealing with something illegal.

Drugs, cocaine, illegal arms or even the possibility of human trafficking for all I care.

And as soon as he opens a large black door, my hunch was confirmed.

I scan the room full of men, or to be exact -

Assholes.

Old perverted freaks.

My heart twists and my stomach churns at the sight of a woman standing in a platform wearing only a mask and red lingerie.

Each man held a number while the auctioneer negotiates the price to the bidders.

They were auctioning women!

Fucking bastards!

"3 thousand! Going once! Going twice!"

"Sold!"

"Number 55 please come and claim your prize" the auctioneer announces and I wanted to throw up.

This is sick and inhumane.

"Here you go." Eric hands me a number.

"The next girl is my newest addition to the family -" he smiles like the devil and I almost cracked his head open for managing to do all of these.

"She's a virgin" he whispers and I gritted my teeth in anger.

"I'll leave you here Ms. Manoban, enjoy the auction" he walks away.

"And for our next offer, a young virgin brunette with no experience! Don't we all love a virgin?" the auctioneer laughs like a fucking maniac while the crowd went crazy.

Motherfucking bastards.

"So you better ready your pockets because we will begin the bid at 50 thousand"

As soon as the girl steps out of the platform, my heart sank to the ground.

Although she changed her mask, I am 100% sure that it was her -

The girl at the fountain.

I balled my fist in anger. This would be the first time I got this furious.

She was stripped from her beautiful gown, she was only wearing white laced lingerie in front of perverted freaks.

I almost bite my tongue out in rage and wanted nothing but a bloodbath.

"100 thousand!" a man at the left shouts while raising his number.

"150 thousand!" another asshole bids.

"250 thousand! That girl will be mine!"

"350 thousand! I will fuck that girl in my own bed" my blood boils like a lava.

"500 thousand! I'll be the one to pop her cherry"

I glanced at her while she stood there helpless and trembling in fear.

I was fuming mad on the inside. For the first time in my life, I wanted to kill someone. I wanted to slit their throats and cut off their dirty dicks.

Fucking assholes!

"1 million, give me the girl -" I uttered the words through gritted teeth and the crowd went silent.

"I hear a million! Going once!"

"1.5 million!" a blondie stands from his seat smiling like a fucking idiot.

I wanted to blind him that instant and then pull his eyeballs out for looking at her with lustful eyes.

"3 million" I bid and he scowls at me.

Now beat that, asshole.

"I hear 3 million! Going once!"

I swear to God, if anyone tries to bid more, I will not hesitate to kill.

"Going twice!"

"Sold!!" The auctioneer shouts and the bid was over.

"Number 28, come and claim your prize"

Walking through the crowd, I felt the urge to kill each and every man who dared to bid on her.

I memorized their faces and promised myself that as soon as I get out of here, I will track and hunt them one by one.

When I reached the platform and stood in front of her, my heart shattered into million pieces.

She was looking down at the ground and her hand was badly shaking.

I reached for her trembling shoulders and covered her with my coat while I tucked the lose strands of her hair behind her ear "I'm here, I'm not gonna hurt you."

She lifts her head and as soon as our eyes met, tears cascaded down her cat-like eyes that I fell inlove with.

------

A/N: There's going to be a part two of this chapter.

How are you all feeling?