chapter 28

Kiki pov

"Eehi marina "I said pulling her into a hug .
" I guess this is your friend I saw in the picture"marina said looking at Mina.

"Well this is Mina my friend also like my sister too"

"Yeah yeah ,ughh am tired "I added pulling my heels off.

"Ooh nose to meet you am granny marina"marina said still looking at Mina as if she had Known her from somewhere.

"Yeah nice to meet you "Mina said as she sat on my bed.

"Hummm..."marina stammered confused."is everything okay marina?"I asked also confused.

"Is...abe...ola "marina stammered.

"Huh ,Isabella.i Don't get what wrong?"I asked while Mina kept looking vat marina with her drama .what had gotten into her

"Yes yes ,she is Isabella"marina said as tears rolled down her cheek moving closer to Mina touching her face.mina looking at her like she is crazy.

"Granny calm down,what wrong?"I asked moving close to marina making her face me placing my hand on her shoulder.

"My...my "she cried out.
"Kiki ,what all this hell drama.what wrong with her is she suffering from anything before"Mina said looking irritated.

"I don't really know"I said .

"Ok granny calm down,have your seat tell me whatever is wrong"I said calming her down as I walk her to the sofa.

"Okay tell me .please what wrong?"I asked kneeling in front of her.

She looked at I and Mina then she said."you Isabella ,you my Isabella my granddaughter. Since I saw your picture I have been filled with happiness "granny marina said smiling.

 Since I saw your picture I have been filled with happiness "granny marina said smiling

Granny marina.

"Huh ..."I said as I widened my eyes.is this a joke or something

"What what she saying .I don't get"Mina said tensed.

"Mina calm down"I said.

"Their is a birth mark in her back.please can you tell her to show it"granny marina said.

"Ooh...ohh"I uttered then turned to Mina giving her a please look.

"Ok ok but...I don..."she said as I cut her off

"It okay. Show us please"I said firmly.

So she raised her chloth fortunately we saw the mar there.

"Yes,yes,yes,this is it"marina said happily.

"Wait ,thy yes yes"Mina asked as she pulled down her cloth.

"Because, because you are my granddaughter"granny said happily.

"What ,this is not possible cause my own father and mother are dead so as my grandparents so...I don't see any reason am your daughter"Mina said angrily.

"Mina calm down  ok" I said calming Mina . truly if I was the one in this situation I would also get angry.

"Ok "she nodded.

"Am sure of what am saying.your mother my daughter was impregnated by an unknown father . immediately she gave birth to you she gave up the ghost.since then I have been taking care of you, until one bad day whereby you were kidnapped.after then I tried ,search everywhere for you but it was nothing to a positive answer."granny said sadly.

"Granny it okay don't cry"I said.

"Ook Kiki ,am sick of all this drama .I will see you tomorrow"Mina said angrily as she exit my room.

"Wait Mina,wait"I yelled but it to no use cause she didn't answer.

"Marina don't you worry , everything Will be fine ok"I said.

"Okay let get something something to eat" I said then ordered our meal.
Well I don't know her family.she is a white woman like Mina.

Vin pov

Since that awful wedding I have not been my self I mean am restless also I don't talk or interact withy parent cause they didn't give the chance to understand me but all they did was send Kiki away for no tangible reason.even if they wish to  say something I don't give the time for that.i decided not to call Kiki's mom cause I don't want to stress her and also she would be mad at me for happened.i tried calling Kiki's number and Mina's number , Kiki's own is on voicemail while Mina was unreachable

Am in my room doing my business on my laptop.

Knock!!knock!!!

"Mr Vin Clinton is on the door"my robot machine said.

"Okay let him in"I instructed

"Hey bro"Clinton said as he entered my room.

"Hey ,what the problem"I said.
"Vin are you still mad at all this situation .even is you are to get mad then is it to me Clinton ,you sho..."Clinton said but was cut off by me

"Okay okay go straight to the point" I said.

"Ugghh ,Vin I know you love Kiki but it wrong of what dad and mom did .they also sorry for their deed they did all those things die to ignorance.please just hear them out"Clinton said.

"Hmmmmm"I exclaimed.

"Yeah Don't worry Kiki is fine where ever she is. Please come to  the dinning,dinner is ready."Clinton said.

"No am not hungry"I said.
"Bro why are you like this . Let by gones  be by homes.this won't solve the issues .you keeping mute alone can't solve.forgive and forget.i know you the best so can't you put in what you do teach me when we were still young int practice"Clinton said making me remember our childhood.

"Alright I will join you now"I said.

"Ok thanks for understanding"Clinton said heading out of my room.

I shut down my laptop ,stood up and went downstairs.when I got downstairs I met my brother ,sister ,mom and dad in the dinning table waiting for me.the maids were serving the meal as I sat opposite my dad.i remains silent eating my meal.

"Do you enjoy it dear"my mom asked.

I raised one eye up then back to my food."it nice ,thanks"I said as I continue  with my meal.

"Okay I know I already hurt you as well as your feelings"my mom said.

"Yes son , sorry for not understanding you.i know you not longer a kid or teenager anymore .it just that I was trying to be a good person"my dad said.

"A good person right ,a good person by selling your son's happiness and future away "I said angrily

"Am sorry Vin .let just forget all the story behind.please am sorry .I know hurt Kiki as well for insulting her behavior, culture ."my dad pleaded.it all written in him that he is sorry.

"But dad remember I wasn't ready ,you and mom said I should settle down .now am 28 for God sake.you now saying no for my decision after seeing the person  I love and she loves me deeply"I said.

"Well,son  sorry"my dad saiding heading toy seat.
I stood up also facing him.

"Alright dad,it fine.i already forgiven you and mom cause this angriness of mine can't solve the case.it fine"I said as I pulled my dad into an apologic hug.

"Do son where is Kiki?my mom asked.

"Well can't say but she is still in Australia it think"I said.