chapter 16

Mina POV

Things have not been going well between kiki and vin .could vin think of hurting her for ones am still doubting it .

Am not coming home until two days time because my boss is Having meeting about shifting us into different library with different location .the name of the hotel is Monte hotel.

I decided to go the reception to thell the receptionist about the shower that stop running in my room then I heard someone voices like Jessica's voice

" eehi sweetheart plz come over ,I have to discuss something " she yelled at the person she was talking to on phone .her face with plaster with some bruises her mouth swollen up .I have no idea who did this to her and also who she was calling sweetheart .thank goodness she didn't sight me .I watched her as she rushed to her apartment.

"Em excuse me ,what room does she stay ? "I asked the receptionist
" you mean miss Jessica " she asked ." yes ,I just want to thank her for something " I lied .

" OK her room is number 236 " she replied .waoh it not far from mine am 239 .

" pk thank you very much " I said then left the reception

After I reached my room, what Jessica said still kept on running in my mind.kiki's mom is in the hospital because of her .
Ooh I have to call kiki
Calling kiki...

"Hello kiki" I said ." hi Mina,how is going there " she replied happily. " hmmn your voice gives me message that you are happy ,how is mom?" I said.

" mom is now okay as the doctor said but we can only see her this evening,and also vin paid for her bills" she replied.

" what vin ,..." I said but was cut off by kiki." Don't you worry about that,I already beat up Jessica ass then the truth as been explained .how I wish you could she her ugly face now" kiki said

" wait wait ..wait a minute ,I saw her at the hotel we lodged today ,her face was so ugly with plaster and her lips were swollen ,so what you telling me now is that u made her that way" I said .
" yeah babe ,she called our mother a sick mother fucker "she replied.

We both made jest of Jessica and also talk about some girly stuff

3:00 pm...
Still at the hotel our meeting is over but our stay is not yet due .minutes later I heard some coming outside the lobby .
I traced the voice then i descover it was from room 236,Jessica's room .I stayed there then went closer to her door .I started peeping through then saw two white guys with her in the room .I put my hear closer to the door to hear what they were saying .

" you mean that black bitch did this to you ? " one of them asked.wait they are talking about kiki.
" yeah we gat to ruin her before it to late " Jessica said.
" so what the plan ?" The other guy asked.
" you know am so popular .I don't want that bitch to build up before me .so what we gonna do is ,you Samson you have to watch her closely ,her whereas .then you Gideon you have to make sure she is drugged after she is drugged .then Samson you have to bring her here then strip her.Gideon you also have to be here ,you will be their photographer .Samson you would be on the bed with her OK .hope you understand " Jessica said to the boys .

Their door was not completely closed so I can see whatever they are both doing.

" so when are we starting this plan" a guy named Samson said.
" let start in three days time ,she would be so relaxed" Jessica said

Ooh my I have to video .I took out my phone then positioned it to the open space of the door .it was showing what ever was happening.

"" so mama what are the boys gonna get " the guy named Gideon said moving closer to Jessica.   " come meet mama ," she said stripping her self naked.

Oh my Jessica is such a whore having 2 some with this your guys that look like her her younger brothers age even if she does not have a younger brother.thank God my phone is videoing them .

After what felt like an hour I took my phone then safe it .they already drifted into sleep .I left immediately to my room so she won't be suspicious.
I have to show this to kiki and the social media before she tries anything on my kiki.

Hmmn little Jessica ,what a pity.kiki what we gonna doooooooo.Mina you rock .

Hop you enjoying it ,keep on rating love you guys
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘