"I have sent others to prison for less! I have killed others for less! I should kill you!" He screams, bending forward off his throne.

"Promise?" I mutter, genuinely wanting to die right now.

"What did you say, little girl?!" He yells, getting off his throne and storming down the steps.

"Nothing..! I didn't say anything- - I - I... I coughed." I excuse, wincing after having it said out loud. Things I say in my head should never be spoken out loud...

Odin stops short, glaring at me fiercely.

"Frigga, take her away. She may stay; but know this child, you are now in my domain, you listen to my rules." He speaks as his voice holds a threat. I nod, trying not to think about how he says like a middle aged father raising a teenage girl.

Frigga places her arm around my shoulders and hurriedly guides me out of his throne room.

"It is wise not to be on his bad side my dear girl." She advises. We make our way out of the room and the door soon close behind us. Now that I'm not as nervous, knowing I have a place to sleep tonight, I can freely and calmly look around. I notice for the first time that there were many people, both man and woman that were walking around the halls, either holding things or hurrying off somewhere. Frigga moves to stand in front of me.

"I must go. I have duties of my own to attend to at the moment. I will check up on you later, alright? If anyone asks, simply say you are studying under me, me being a mentor of sorts." She smiles kindly, grabbing my hands in a comforting manor.

"Thank you for everything Frigga. Thank you for being so kind and understanding." I say truthfully. She makes a face that shows it was no bother.

"You have been brought here for a reason. If I can do anything to make it easier, I will... If you are in need of any assistance, you can simply ask one of the men or woman walking through the halls." She gives me another warm smile before walking left of the throne room.

I'm suddenly left alone and I have no idea what to do. If Frigga was right and I am here for a reason, what could it be? Every movie shows that you shouldn't change the future, that it leads to dire consequences. So why am I here? And what the hell am I suppose to do while I wait to find out.

So, I start walking. No idea what direction to go in to go, anywhere. I don't know anybody here. I mean Loki is Loki and Thor wasn't much for conversation when he was with us, I didn't really know him.

Eventually deciding not to go left- - where Frigga had disappeared, I ventured right, trying to ignore the curious gazes from the other Asgardians as I walked through the golden shimmering hallways. Who's business was it of theirs about who I was?

I look around, completely lost. Not that I knew where I was going in the first place...

I truly had no idea where I was going and I had no idea what I was going to do when I got to the place I had no idea I was going to.

Am I Hungry? Should I go look for the kitchen?

Nah, I mean, I am still stuffed from Peppers chicken parmesan. She is a damn good cook!

What did I use to do before spending my days making things float..?

Read!

Yes, duh, of course! Before I became an avenger my life was drastically boring, I had no fun, I wasn't allowed to use my powers- - though that rarely stopped me, the kids at school thought I was a freak who's own mother couldn't love her so why should they have too. I wanted adventure! I wanted a new name, new friends, and most importantly- - a new life. So I spent my days reading alone in my room.

Making the book levitate, the pages turn on my demand, and forcing the book into my hands whenever my father would come in and check to see no one had murdered and or abducted me.

Looking around the room of people I try and find someone who looks approachable... Seeing a woman holding a large basket of clothing, I make my way over and tap her shoulder. She turns to me with a polite smile.

"Can you tell me where the library is at?" I ask. She looks at me alarmed and seeming to not know what to do; causing her not to answer. I snap my fingers in her face.

"Hello? Are you okay in there? Library, please." I smile awkwardly.

"Make a left, two rights, another left, then go up the stairs. The closest library lay in a tower." She informed, shaking out of her daze and sending me some freaky, evil looking smile. Oh, well!

"Thanks so much!" I respond gleefully. I start repeating the directions in my head as not to forget them.

"Left and two rights and- a- na-ther left, up some stairs and magically, you- are-there." I sing quietly to myself as I follow her instructions while continuing to sing.

Loud laughter rings through the practically quiet halls. A group of men and a woman head towards me, their leader, a tall man with a familiar length of golden hair.

"No... it can't be." I whisper. There is no chance in this giant castle, that I would run into him.