"Baby, why did you leave the room?" Randall said.

"When did you leave the room?" Tanner said rubbing her cheek.

"Well, y'all were having such a family moment that I thought y'all needed time alone. So, I left with Truman." Marie said to them. Then she looked at their mother who stared at her in awe.

"Son, you didn't tell me," Dena started. Dena looked Marie and smiled she was different from the rest of the girls that she put Tanner and Randall with.

"I did," Tanner said. "Remember at the party? You thought I was lying to you?"

"Hello," Hunter introduced himself first. "I'm Hunter Ayers and as you can see I am their father." She put her hand out for a handshake but he pulled her in for a hug. She was soft too, the boys had adopted his trait on loving bigger women and black women at that. The boys noticed he was holding on... too long for their taste. Randall grabbed her hand and pulled her gently away from him. He raised an eyebrow at the old man.

"I'm Dena," Their mother started slowly. "I am their mother and I must say you are beautiful..." she couldn't finish her sentence she was so shocked. She under a trance.

"Thank you," Marie said and smiled. "It's nice to finally meet you too." Then she turned to the younger man that stood beside her. Really they could have been triplets but she could tell he was younger.

"I'm Anthony," Anthony said grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it. "You are quite stunning. I think my brothers did a wonderful job."

"Why, thank you, Anthony," Marie said. "You all seem very nice and pleasant. I'm Marie Philips,"

"Ayers," Hunter said interrupting her a little bit. "You are an Ayers now, I don't think these two would let you go anytime soon."

"Well, you aren't wrong," Marie said looking at Randall and Tanner. Randall cleared his throat and Tanner ran his fingers through his hair. "But, nonetheless, I am very happy to finally meet you. We've gone through a lot before we could get to this moment."

"Oh we know honey," Dena said. "That's been on my mind, how did you find out about Randall?" Marie froze she didn't think she would ask that question. "You must have been with Tanner at the time of the Annual Party he has every year. So, that means Tanner and Randall hadn't been separated yet."

"Well, that's a long story but the summary of it is that I was sitting in my office and a person dropped off a box in my office with some files inside about Tanner. Left me a note saying that I was his final and I should know all the facts about him. The letter U to call themselves when they wrote the letter." Marie said finishing.

"Did you get a good look at their face?" Hunter asked. "That must of been when the files from the house went missing."

"No, they were wearing all black, including a face mask," Marie said.

"How did you handle this?" Anthony asking but not in concern but it was like he was analyzing her.

"Well, I was already upset because somethings were said from Tanner but that sent me," Marie said. "I didn't talk to either of them for..."

"Three months and two weeks," Tanner said. "I couldn't stay away from her though even though Randall was in my head and he had to take some control sometimes."

"What did you say?" Hunter asked.

"I was being an asshole," Tanner said."No, need to bring up those old wounds."

"At least you know," Marie said rubbing his face and he kissed her palm.

"It seems I always remind him that he's an asshole," Randall said. "Our Marie has shown us great strength that she can handle both of us and I have now made it my obligation to handle him if he does something to her. I don't want to bare that pain I felt when she left us."

To Love Marieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें