CHAPTER ~1~

Y/N POV
"RING RING RING" I woke up hearing my alarm. Went to shower and go downstairs to eat my breakfast. I change my clothes and went outside. My mom and my dad got divorced and here i am alone. I have a older brother but he is working in another country.
When i got to the school like always a lot of people will talk about me because i am the biggest nerd in the school. Walking along the hallway i saw the bully was covering my locker. "Oh hey nerd whats up?, wanna get beat up again?" "No, jungkook please leave me alone" he beat me up but gladly jinyoung came and said "Hey stop it leave her alone!" and the bully left "hey Y/N are you ok?" "yeah im fine, thank you Jinyoung" "of course i'm always here when you need me" jinyoung was my childhood best friend and he is always there for me. I went to my locker and cover my bruise and went to the classroom.
*AFTER CLASS*
after class i went to my locker to put my things and went to the cafeteria. I sat beside jinyoung, after couple of minutes of talking, jungkook and his girlfriend wich is krystal, sat with us. Krystal also bullys me everyday, what a bitch. "what is the nerd doing here?" "ah oppa lets not waste time here and just beat them up" "yah leave us alone, we don't need you here!" "i will never leave you guys alone" he smirked and left with krystal. "are you ok Y/N?" "yea im fine dont worry, it always happens" *sigh*.
TIME SKIP
everyday was a normal day went to the school but i saw something across the hallway krystal and with another guy. She was cheating. i went to jungkook and told him everything wich he didnt believe a word i said. "shut up bitch i dont even believe you and you dont even have proof" fuck i forgot but ill get that proof one day and he beat me up. Krystal was there and im doomed. after that beating stuff jungkook left.
Krystal came closer to me whispering "come to the rooftop after school" with a death face and left. *gulp*
oh no im really bad i shouldn't have said to jungkook, im such a mistake. After school, i went to the roof top as she said. i saw her there and she said "hey nerd, don't you ever say a word again to jungkook or else..."

I hope you liked ittt. UWU XD
Jinyoung in the story.

 UWU XDJinyoung in the story