~To kiss or not to kiss~

Chris's eyes widen their hands now intertwined. Darren grabs the remote from the other side of Chris and pauses the movie. Chris holds his breathe, wondering what Darren was doing, but, hoping it was what he thought. "Chris.. I know we're just friends.. but I have a confession." Darren looks up searching in Chris's eyes for something. Chris nods, "And what is this confession?" He asks blushing and smiling slightly, this going in a great direction. "Well you see.. whenever we're doing those romantic Kurt and Blaine scenes it's not really.. acting." Darren bites his lower lip. "That's just the chemistry I feel when we're in the same room or when I'm just thinking about you." Chris listens smiling brightly. "You make me complete Chris. I know you probably don't even feel the same, but I can't help it. I can't help that I'm in love with you. You are the Kurt to my Blaine. Literally." Darren laughs some. "So I'm through with all the labels and girlfriends, Chris I love you and If you'll have me I'd love it if you would be my boyfriend." Chris smiles and leans in. Darren closes his eyes Chris's lips on his. It felt so right. There was magic in the air, not to mention the spark between them. Chris squeezed Darren's hand and leaned back. He still was wondering if that really just happened. He looks into Darren's gorgeous eyes and nods. "Yeah, I'll be your boyfriend. Actually I've had a crush on you ever since I met you.." Chris admits looking to the ground. Darren's mouth drops. "Are you serious? I did too. This whole time we could've been dating." He starts laughing and Chris does the same. They stop after awhile. Chris smirks at him. "I love you." Darren smiles the remote in his hand once again. "I love you too." He says before kissing Chris on the check and beginning the movie once again.