~Flirting~

Chris types back panicking. 'Lea you're crazy, there's no way we would ever date I mean I'm not even sure he likes me.' Send. Chris cursed under his breath not meaning to send all of that. Lea smiles picking up her phone and seeing Chris's text. 'What!? Of course he likes you do you never notice that you are the /only/ thing he talks about!' Chris looks over at Darren still blushing. Darren was inches away from his face and phone, "Hey Chris, Amber is waiting over by the water fountains, here lets catch up." Chris nods when surprisingly (to him at least) Darren takes his hand and starts to jog over to where Amber was. This felt just like Kurt and Blaine's scene in Never Been Kissed. Chris felt enchanted and Darren did as well. Darren stopped once they found Amber. Darren smiled at Amber forgetting he was holding Chris's hand. Chris however started to blush just staring at their hands. They fit perfectly together. It was like their hands were meant to hold each other's.

        Just then Amber had an idea. "Hey guys I gotta run sorry but uh, Chris come here for a minute I gotta tell you what happened on set today. Chris rolls his eyes wondering what drama she brought today. "Uh.. Dare." Chris says still looking at their hands intertwined. Darren mumbled a soft, "mhm?" Before realizing where Chris was staring he felt his heart rate increase and then stop all together he let go of Chris's hand mumbling apologizes. Chris just nods and scurries over about fifteen feet away from Darren. Amber smirks and says in a low whisper voice, "Okay so this isn't about anything on set that was a clever lie. I'm gonna let you and your apparent new boyfriend have some time to spend alone." Before Chris had anytime to speak Amber shushed him and quickly says, "Courage." That makes Amber giggle then walk away from them leaving Chris standing there a small smile on his face. He walks back over to Darren, then grabs his hand taking Amber's advice. Chris smiles at Darren and chirps a, "Where to next?"