~Feelings~

Chris noticed Darren acting a little strange after their kiss. He wondered if he was okay I mean he said he was alright but he didn't really believe him. "Hey uh Dare?" Dare was a nickname Chris used for Darren sometimes. Darren looks towards Chris and feels his heart pounding. "Y-Yeah?" Chris frowned, "Are you sure you're okay?" Chris bit his lip and Darren's breathing hitched watching him. He tried to say he was fine but couldn't. He only stumbled over words. Chris looked at him with concern and took his hand. "You can tell me if you aren't feeling well, I can take you back to your house if you want." Darren smiles at him. "I'm fine I promise." Chris laughed slightly at something or someone, behind Darren. "What's so funny?" Darren gave him a crooked smile before turning around to see Ms.Amber Riley! She was putting bunny ears up on Darren's head. Chris smiled wide at her and got up to give her a hug. Amber hugs both Chris and Darren. "Hey what are you guys doing?" She asked as Darren stood up. Chris began to talk about there time but didn't mention their kiss, Darren was glad for that, But wasn't really sure why. 

        They started to walk around the park when they found a Diet Coke vending machine after awhile so Darren decided to see if he could find Chris's name. Ah there it is. He reached in after paying and grabs it. "Hey Chris." Chris turns around from where he was talking to Amber and smiles seeing what Darren was holding. "Would you like to share a coke with me?" Chris giggles, "Why yes good sir it would be very much appreciated." Darren hands Chris the Diet Coke and he takes a sip never looking away from Darren's gorgeous eyes. Chris never notcied it before but those honey colored eyes really sparkled when they were in the light. Chris noticed what he was thinking and blushed some. Was it possible that.. that he had a /crush/ on Darren?! Chris went into panic mode and started to think: 'Wait no no that's not possible I mean sure he was attractive and I would give an arm to see him shirtless oh.. ohmygod no. This is really happening. I think I like Darren.... no I know I like Darren. There's no way he could like me back though it's just characters we play.. I guess I have to cherish every klaine moment I get. God I'm acting like a middle schooler.' 

        Amber smiled and gasped slightly understand the situation or at least she thinks she does. She gets out her phone and texts Lea: 'Hey girl, I'm with Chris and Darren at this park and they are flirting like no tomorrow!' Send. She awaits a reply while watching Darren drink the Diet Coke as well. Amber was thinking about what would happen if they got together when she felt her hand buzz where her phone was. She read what Lea had sent back: 'Seriously?! Do you think they like each other I mean they share a bunch of on air kisses? Tell Chris to text me ASAP!!' Amber rolls her eyes. 'Okay okay calm down. :P' She replys back. "Hey Chris, Lea wants you to text her." Chris turns to her breaking his gaze from Darren and of course he was blushing. "What for?" Amber shrugs even though she knew perfectly well why. Chris sighs and takes out his phone: 'Hey why did you want me to text you? Did something happen?'  Lea felt a buzz and wrote back very /very/ quickly. 'Yes something happened, you and Darren happened. Let's talk about this shall we?' Chris's eyes lit up re-reading the message. 'How the hell does she know. I only just know figured this out!!' Chris thought. He felt his cheeks warming up as he felt his eyes go up from his phone to Darren's eyes. Chris got back to thinking. 'Yep.. I definitely love him.'