Chapter 7: An Order To Kill The Leaders

Hey all you handsome readers again this is a new chapter of my star wars x dxd and now here are some reminders.

Talking
"Action"
Thinking
Shouting
Narrating and date
Now without further a do lers get on to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clone wars rages as the new empire is at war with the first order as y/n and his generals were leading their troops to battle

Y/n was going to invade the naboo system but got ambushed by the first order desperate to escape the they activated the rift generator into another world

As remenant saw y/n ship crashing into the surface atlas military seeks its tech and use it as their own selfishness but they were shut down by the security force.

As y/n saw they were under attack he brought the attack to them and killed many atlas soldiers he encountered a strange group of teens try to stop them but was easily taken down.

as y/n went into the main room of beacon tower he met the leader of the 2 kingdom's which make a deal with them .he did he had taken over Vale for the clone wars efforts.

As y/n met Arcann and the pilot now name tyrant they travelled to ryloth to finish their sith training they were interrupted by a pest landing on the planets surface

As The Resistance were fueling their ship rey the last jedi snuck in to the old abandoned building were y/n is meeting with his apprentices until Rey found out the plan to eliminate the resistance but got caught.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd pov
Location: Ryloth
Year 34 ABE

Rey was running away from the guards that are popping out and trying to capture her and then she quickly escaped the death trap and warned the resistance about their plans but they did not believe her except for Finn and Alexander

So they decided to investigate the building but found nothing right now there were Commando watching their every movement.

Now your wondering where is koneko or any of the Red heads peerage well here is the answer is here....

Y/n pov
Location Hell
Year 34 ABE
After the intruder escape i dismiss my apprentices and went on to their missions as my ship landed in hell i quickly went into my 2nd friend koneko in her room waiting and seeing the documents of what happened to her kind.

I am going to tell you the reason why how did i aquire the documents and how her sister and her kind have been extinct well then i will let you have this flashback

(Ughh another repair now time to call a repait man again for the broken window.)
Dragren: Yes Welcome to the 4th wall breaker side.
Afton: Ooh dont forget the popcorn and oh a new.member welcome.

Flashback
Y/n pov
Location Council room
Year 33 ABE
I was sitting in the council room chambers while looking at koneko in her cuffs while shock troopers and magna guards are looking after her.